I need help with an article! Jetboarding anyone?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm looking for people who are into Jetboarding. I know absolutely zero about them, but I think this would be an awesome article for the water section of RidersWest! Let me know if anyone here is interested!

Thank you!

Trish

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had no idea what you were talking about, but Google is my friend. Lookee there....a motorized toy that I don't have!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-wwvS0IKn4

I had to google too! hahaha! OMGOSH K I just interviewed Rob Hall from Jet Surf! He and his partner have one of the exclusive distributions of this wicked cool board! I've got the article happening right now! Looks like so much fun!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super huge thanks to Joholio for helping to connect me with Rob from JetSurf! So appreciated!!

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These were the best thing ever not sure he's the inventor though,as a kid we'd clean the rental boats seadoos on osoyoos lake in return for surf jet time lol 1985 ish

I rode on those early ones as well, they rented them down southeast of Red Deer at Pine Lake one summer. They were kinda fun, the only difference was the earlier ones had a small motor compartment at the back of the board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm looking for people who are into Jetboarding. I know absolutely zero about them, but I think this would be an awesome article for the water section of RidersWest! Let me know if anyone here is interested!

Thank you!

Trish
We feel so used, you never come by just to visit anymore. Always wanting something.........lol

Top Bottom