I guess we're not allowed to warn fellow sledheads

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah put it back so alex can see it again i have stay there two times both time sucks alex is an complete jerk to our group well 12 of us so u do the math how much money we bring to him i will never never stay there again and all my buddies why cant everone be as nice as glen at spindrift in mcbride glen u kick ass and thanks for the great service:d

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure of the whole story hear, didn't see the original post, but all i can say is that we have stayed there several times, and it's been great. we don't eat there, cause it does seem expensive, especially breakfast, but i can live with that. like i said, never had a probelm there. the guys in the shop even let us use there tools to make some repairs!!!!! that's just been my experience with them though

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys if he continues this the gh will be down to 3 mill before you know it, let him ridet it out and then we will buy it for a song and get the s and m crew discounted rates. you know it will be tits up:surrender:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well after this weekend!!!! i will never spend another dime at gh!!!! crap service! and boggus charges after you leave! beware these ppl!!!!!!!!!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rest my case...warned people and once again the true character of the Gh has come out...

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess GH is still living up to their reputation........Can't say i am surprised !!! Afterall , can't teach a old dog new tricks , and he's a old dog , is there any question why they have no staff and poor service .............If you have been charged inappropriately , take the proper steps and stand up for yourself
As for us we will not ever support them again.........Just my two cents......
There are many worthy and trustworthy businesses in Revy which will keep us coming back to support this deserving community!!Hillcrest is absolutely awesome and Monashee as well....Give then your hard earned money !!

Last edited:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess GH is still living up to their reputation........Can't say i am surprised !!! Afterall , can't teach a old dog new tricks , and he's a old dog , is there any question why they have no staff and poor service .............If you have been charged inappropriately , take the proper steps and stand up for yourself
As for us we will not ever support them again.........Just my two cents......
There are many worthy and trustworthy businesses in Revy which will keep us coming back to support this deserving community!!Hillcrest is absolutely awesome and Monashee as well....Give then your hard earned money !!

there trying to screw us right now!!!!!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there trying to screw us right now!!!!!

There was a reason that i started this thread and all it was that i tried to give you boys the heads up, i know you already had it booked but now you know. I feel for you guys that had a bad experience, anyway hope it all works out for you.

Scuba

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caveat....if someone in this group did do damage...pay for it. I want us snow and mudders to be better than them.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
caveat....if someone in this group did do damage...pay for it. I want us snow and mudders to be better than them.

to be honest we broke 2 chairs! Yes they were junk to start and they broke! We except responsibility for that! As for the inner frame on a couch is shot because we sat on it is bs! The drying rack fell off the wall! From the helmuts being on them! Well i guess they should have installed them better, screws into drywall is not ancored down! Ive heard the stories about this place a lot, and i guess till someone stands up and fights them, there going to keep scamming ppl! Its sad!

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caveat....if someone in this group did do damage...pay for it. I want us snow and mudders to be better than them.

we did break 3 chairs that were very weak and wobbly prior to our arrival.

3- 250lb + fellas in the cabin. I will pay for that. The rest I WILL NOT accept responsibility for!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we did break 3 chairs that were very weak and wobbly prior to our arrival.

3- 250lb + fellas in the cabin. I will pay for that. The rest I WILL NOT accept responsibility for!
no chit!!!!! the drying rack coming off the wall just from helmets is ridiculous!!!! that's what it's there for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a chitty deal when such a great trip is kinda ruined because of what the GH is trying to pull..

All i have to say is they messed with the wrong crowd on this deal.. tonight there will be a thread in EVER topic on all of the sledding sights i belong to.. basically telling the truth

"The Glacier House owners/operators are NO different than the common theif"

Top Bottom