I guess we're not allowed to warn fellow sledheads

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
course we have to pay.....write it off as a business expense for the tax break and then recieve most of it back as dividends......minus bar tab....$hit maybe this would be expensive....:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O.K. I'm in, the wife is in, the oldest son is in, the youngest son is in and the daughter is in... So that's another 5.

So that's 4989 left to go........

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Invite all of you to have a look at Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor, and search Revelstoke hotels. I am proactive in keeping sledding in Revelstoke, and my business depends on all of you. Please read the reviews, and give us a chance. We are not only a Platinum sponsor of the Revelstoke Snowmobile Society, we also cater to the crowd that has kept this towm floating for the last 20 years. Give us a try...I promse you will not be dis
HTML:
appointed.

Kerry A Brooks
General Manager
Days Inn & Suites Revelstoke
T (250) 837-2191
F (250) 837-2296
E kerry@daysinnrevelstoke.ca
W
1-800-DAYSINN

Just a quick note about Days Inn. They are very sled friendly, the rooms are clean and reasonable, the free breakfast is awesome, free internet etc.

it is everything I want in a sled hotel and we have two rooms booked this weekend. I would very highly reccomend this place.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in for two. So that leaves 4885. I never had the chance to meet or see what Alex looks like, can anybody tell me? I did get a call back from the owner of the GH about the snow that was dumped on my new truck.(This is hilarious) She said that it couldn't have been them cause Alex is the only guy that runs the loader and he was out swimming that day.....hahaha. There were two guys filling up sleds that day before this happened at the GH, could this have been him. What is his job there? She then began to tell me that the town was going to tow my truck and trailer that day so it had to have been the town and she was more than happy to get me that number. That's funny cause i was on Glacier property. Anyways i proceeded to tell her the hood was fine and all i was after was an apology. Guess what? never got one so i will be phoning the town of Revy to look into this. Maybe it was the town of Revy. Is this the respect you get for parking your truck and trailer on the SIDE of the road in knowbody's way............to be con't.

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Man it sounds like the old owner of peaks is over their know.:mad: Or did Mr Hide spirit, didn,t want to leave Revy and migrated over to GH. And found another soul to posses:d,. One to leave new one arrives.:d

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
4984... ill be in charge of the coors "delight"

days inn is a great place to stay... your sleds are safe there and its possible that a combo of snow/rocks wont be dumped on your ride

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i talked to the boss last night about the purchase and she don't want it...lol but i will put in at least $3000 for it so i guess we're at 4981 more investors.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milton..interesting comments...I would suggest we have an obligation to investigate further...check with Revy and let me know..

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
look guys..... I never pulled the thread and i don't know who did, but i know the "sled revelstoke" site itself asked that it be removed as gh is a major sponsor of the revy website and the local sled club, and in todays economy, most websites &/or clubs need monetary support.
I don't believe glacier house even read it, but that "sled revelstoke" themselves did, and that they must be aware of the situations .....
If you have further concerns, maybe let "sled revelstoke" know, directly....? Just my 2cents worth.
So in other words, there is "nobody" on a power trip, and i agree, that problems should be posted to protect other sledders from the same thing...... But, i also believe that "what comes around, goes around".

so what are you saying ric......... The day will come where i stand there laughing while a chic beats you???

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
so what are you saying ric......... The day will come where i stand there laughing while a chic beats you???

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....thats too funny

I seen the vid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_byOT-B9BtQ[/YOUTUBE]

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is GH really for sale??

Im in for 2 spots, we are getting close now

whats the mortagage on 4.9Million? over 60 years?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
29,389.63 a month over 50 yrs (max allowed) @ 5% interest

But if 5000 investors go in it's a csh purchase so......no mortgage:rolleyes:

Cliff Clavin

Reaction score
I really hope that thread gets put back.....I hate to think that the internet is now being censored...Who cares how big a sponsor glacier house is to sled revelstoke....The truth must be heard.....c'mon mods, put 'er back.....

Top Bottom