Attachments

• DSCN1132_0002.jpg
    DSCN1132_0002.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 35

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im so excited to go riding on thursday

I just got one yesterday and i went out today and it pwn's s@#$ up. I also crashed and mashed off my rear. Went to go hit the table and last time it was really really sandy so we put a mat there and then got to much speed and it shot me straight up. Flip back on me (but i got out of the way) smash the fender off and stayed on its side. Dont have any pic's of the fender right now tho.

yamaha yz 125 pro curkit exshaut with 304 silencer v force 3 reed protaper gold fat bars and mille ville tire's

Attachments

• IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1348.jpg
    IMG_1348.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 46

willmx11

Reaction score
I just got one yesterday and i went out today and it pwn's s@#$ up. I also crashed and mashed off my rear. Went to go hit the table and last time it was really really sandy so we put a mat there and then got to much speed and it shot me straight up. Flip back on me (but i got out of the way) smash the fender off and stayed on its side. Dont have any pic's of the fender right now tho.

yamaha yz 125 pro curkit exshaut with 304 silencer v force 3 reed protaper gold fat bars and mille ville tire's

nice that looks pretty sick! ya ive never rode one before so the powerband is gonna kick my ass. im gonna take it slow until i get used to the 2 stroke

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah probly. First gear like wow and then 2 gear has the most on my bike. Second gear straightin my arm out but them 3rd and 4th ... arent so bad.

Pretty scarey stuff.

willmx11

Reaction score
yeh man i miss mine.. alittle but racing i love my 4 stroke just crazy torque.

ya i rode my friends 250 4 stroke its pretty sick you gotta just shift it up there, but i love my yz so much id rather have a 2 stroke right now

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
if u need any plastic parts for the yz hit me apm i got plenty of spare fenders shrouds sidepanels here

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u need any plastic parts for the yz hit me apm i got plenty of spare fenders shrouds sidepanels here

For what years Fossy have an 01 I would like to grab a front and rear fender and maybe some shrouds

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now you let everone one know i would have bought a rear fender off you last week but i just got one. A rear fender from the dealer is 88 and a ufo unuversal one was 25!

Top Bottom