I Finally Have Something To Talk About

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:newbie:Finally, something for the sled section, right before it gets moved to the bottom. whew:cool:So for a while now , the mod, and members have been bugging me about getting a sled. But there is a big part of me thats says NO, and it freaks me out. Then I see your guys pics, and vids,this sensation of heat and fear run thruogh me. And ....the gear!! :eek:Holly crap$$$$$, Then I see the pics of the view,:Dand....well Im a soul person who HAS TO SEE THAT FOR MYSELF, and I LOVE MOUNTAINS. SO...........:confused:I've been on my way to get a sled and have turned around of fear.Well I don't know what happened today. Maybe I wanted to look at my hot sales man who sold me my quad last year????
Whatever the reason was to "MAKE ME" take each step towards the dealership today, [maybe beyond my control], I don't know!!! But I went in.
As I was waiting for my buddy to finish with his customer I was looking at quads. I like my quad, but I want something..???? bigger, faster, ??Anyways, I was sitting on a quad when my buddy came to me. "So you want to buy a sled hey girly?" Yep, "I want a dragon". .UNTIL.... he showed me next years . I didn't like the new colors. so I made a face. Then he asked me. "What are you going to do?mountains with you snow and mud buddies?" or "ditch banging?"as I hummed and haaa "maybe", I say. Well I think this is better for you, Your aggressive, and already want more power in your quad a 800 rmk. So we talked a bit, told him my fears about the sled, Then he said if your gonna get this, why not this.? And he showed me a sled. He said this is bow down material sled, This sled is [as Paris would say" ITS HOT!!!!And yes it was, He told me all about it, and we discused what is for me. And you know.........".SOLD!!!!!" I say. I was scared. But its like facing a fear head on, I AM NERVOUS, don't get me wrong. BUT I'M EXCITED. I'm still scared. I want to thank sledderglen for his talks about sleds and to help me with my fears of the sled.I think, maybe? And thanks Rknight111 for offering me his noz for my new sled, but no thanks, for the fears!! LOL But I'm pumped, Here is a pic of what I was looking at and a pic of what I ,.. [a :newbie:] bought today. Man I can't wait. Oh ya came with a quad, [to see my new quad which is also a 800 of something check out the quad section]. Other than that cant wait till next winter. Now. LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!

Attachments

• sleds.jpg
    sleds.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 223
  • assault sled o9.jpg
    assault sled o9.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 227

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats you will really enjoy sledding. I've got my quad and sled, both have there benefits quad being new and reliable sled being old not too worried about breaking it. But I will still always enjoy the snow over the mud. The only change needed to your sled will be installing some Arctic Cat stickers:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VERY,VERY HORNEY. Congrats D.L. your gonna make a good wife someday. Not many gurls come with your options. Your gonna love it.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yahoooooo Dragonlady!!! Congrats, sledding ROCKS, I quad too and for me there is no comparison sleds rule!!! LOL Hope you love it lots, nice to see more lady riders :D

OH watch out soon you will be snow dancing all summer ;)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
way to go nice to see you bought the best.....so you wont have to be getting it fixed when you could be out riding
congrats

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those Assualts look like a great macine, I would have bought one this year if they made them. Only went with the Dragon cause I knew I wanted an 800 and that's the only mountain machine Polaris made last year.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those Assualts look like a great macine, I would have bought one this year if they made them. Only went with the Dragon cause I knew I wanted an 800 and that's the only mountain machine Polaris made last year.
If they had your dragon there I would have had one of them too. I like the 08 dragon.Actually I really, really like them. But I guess Im gonna love the assault.Can't wait:cool:Still Polaris, :D:D

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! Just today I was reading an article about the Assault. I think your going to love it.....and make a few boys jealous at the same time. Congrats!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Welcome to the world of Sleds. It's just like quadding...take it easy at first and get your know your equipment. As confidence builds, so will your ability and you will already have aton from quadding. Don't ever let anyone push you past your comfort zone. We alway ride at the pace of our most inexperienced rider.
Have fun.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ATTA GURL......... BIGLIZARDCHICKWITHWINGS..... YOU'LL LOVE IT. I DIDN'T BELIEVE RON WHEN HE TOLD ME, BUT CONGRATS ON TAKING THE PLUNGE!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO COME ON SOME OF THE BIG TRIPS WE DOO NOW, FOR SURE....................... :specool::common001::You_Rock:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good..now you will need to become a snow angle..see ya in the snow and mud!!! enjoy!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats just get ready for a sweet sled year next year.You better be ready to hit Mountian Mania next year I will be there for sure I already can't wait for next winter got a few trips planned already!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice sled Dragonlady. The Snow and Mud crew went and seen the sled with her today and she picked a very good sled. Maybe a little much to start her off but something she can grow into easy. Now to get her out and get some seat time before we hit the hills. Lets start the snow dancing NOW!!! Good choice Dragonlady. We need a 6 place trailer now for more riders

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Congrats there Dragonlady!! WOW what a pic for a first sled!! I don't know what you're going to do all summer having to wait. Riding a quad is good to fill in the "no snow" time but you're going to get so hooked on the rush of mountain sledding, you better plan your holiday time for in the winter:D

Top Bottom