Hylo 2012

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This rally was awesome! Rally was very well planned and all volunteers deserve a big thank you. I also liked that the food was a good price! :d

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Rally! Wouldn't change a thing. The course was fun to ride and extremely well marked. We asked the volunteers and they said the final head count was 515 this year. Thanks to all the volunteers for thier hard work.

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, great rally. First time our crew attended. Was nice to see the RCMP riding in the rally though, I think that they really keep the rally from becoming a gong show. Special thanks to the guys in the Tracker, I hope that wasn't your moms car. Was really neat to see the Million Dollar hill by checkpoint #2, haven't seen that many bikes in the same spot like that before.

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a qick question for those who organized this rally, why was there one group that didn't ride with hemets when there is a helmet bylaw?

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a qick question for those who organized this rally, why was there one group that didn't ride with hemets when there is a helmet bylaw?
There was more than just one group... even saw a dad and his child doubling with no helmets....

Even though the website states that there is a bylaw about it

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a younger rider there (12-14 years old maybe), had his helmet bungee strapped to his front quad racks....like wtf ? Oh well it was a great rally !!! Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drako, I was just about to try to race though and soak you until I saw the officer glaring at you. I though for sure he was b-lining to the other side of the pond just to intercept you.

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You splash me? Haha. Shoulda. That was fun though. Next time

Top Bottom