hydraulic sled deck

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I have my eye on a used truck here in town that has a bale deck on it. Nice low, 8.5ft wide deck and hydraulic arms that could easily be modified to pick up sleds. Might me the answer...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have my eye on a used truck here in town that has a bale deck on it. Nice low, 8.5ft wide deck and hydraulic arms that could easily be modified to pick up sleds. Might me the answer...

Should this be in "Farmer's Talk"?????? hahaha (look out for Fossy!)

Those are sweet! 3-4 inches higher off the frame to accommodate a ramp, a wooden deck to attach super-gluides/super clamp hooks, and a beaver-tail.

Great potential......good find young fellow....:beer::beer::beer:

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was a business in Oliver, BC that was distributing them for a USA company but IMHO they weren't worth the money (about $6500 installed).

A buddy bought one and I would prefer my aluminum deck. The hydraulics are nice to load on the ground, etc. but the hydraulics wouldn't lift 2 quads (or at least this one didn't). Physics? Probably, but just be forewarned.

Due diligence and use that google thingy......:beer::beer::beer:

I quaded with a guy from Elkford who had one on his Chevy,it lifted both no problem,sweet set up as long as the ground is level,if you can afford it why not,its only money to some who have lots

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I quaded with a guy from Elkford who had one on his Chevy,it lifted both no problem,sweet set up as long as the ground is level,if you can afford it why not,its only money to some who have lots

That would be Mr. Galloway! He's had nothing but problems trying to get it too work. Initial problems were huge.

Glad to hear it is working fine now.

Top Bottom