hydraulic sled deck

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always trying to help...

and always amazed the nobody knows how to search for anything...how in the world did they get here to Snow & Mud??? Boggles my mind...

If I wanted a lesson on how to search on the internet I would have made a post somewhere else or picked up the book Longhorns internet usage for dummies. I already did the google search as you appear to be only one of the few that knows about it. Thanks snow and mud for coming to my house and making a icon with snow and mud on it. Boggles my mind how people think so tunnel visioned. :d:d moving on, back to the original post. Does anyone have a hydraulic sled deck for sale....

Tempo

Reaction score
If I wanted a lesson on how to search on the internet I would have made a post somewhere else or picked up the book Longhorns internet usage for dummies. I already did the google search as you appear to be only one of the few that knows about it. Thanks snow and mud for coming to my house and making a icon with snow and mud on it. Boggles my mind how people think so tunnel visioned. :d:d moving on, back to the original post. Does anyone have a hydraulic sled deck for sale....

Bah ha ha. I'm with skibeadoo on this one. I don't think the original post was asking about this kind of super helpful internet tip.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Try that on Google under hydraulic sled decks for sale, etc.......just adding to the "humor":d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Listen up...I felt you needed a lesson as you did NOT state in your original post that you are looking to buy a USED one from a member...You said you are looking to buy one and someone should call you if they know where one is...Thats how I read it. SO....I posted a link where you can find one. If you had already done the google search then why didnt you ask if anyone here has a Slicklift for sale???

Tunnel vision?? I am at least aware there are internet sites and information outside of our little S&M world...

Just ribbin ya bud...it was a poorly worded request, with little info to back it up, and I chose to try and be funny about it. You dont have to enjoy it, but it amuses me...

On a side note, the reason no one has one, is that when you see the price vs the advantages of one, very few people buy them. I have seen them at trade shows and they are super slick, but seriously I think I could build my own much cheaper myself. What I didnt like about them was that they seemed to be rather loosely attached once winched into the truck. Try see one at a show if possible.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listen up...I felt you needed a lesson as you did NOT state in your original post that you are looking to buy a USED one from a member...You said you are looking to buy one and someone should call you if they know where one is...Thats how I read it. SO....I posted a link where you can find one. If you had already done the google search then why didnt you ask if anyone here has a Slicklift for sale???

Tunnel vision?? I am at least aware there are internet sites and information outside of our little S&M world...

Just ribbin ya bud...it was a poorly worded request, with little info to back it up, and I chose to try and be funny about it. You dont have to enjoy it, but it amuses me...

On a side note, the reason no one has one, is that when you see the price vs the advantages of one, very few people buy them. I have seen them at trade shows and they are super slick, but seriously I think I could build my own much cheaper myself. What I didnt like about them was that they seemed to be rather loosely attached once winched into the truck. Try see one at a show if possible.

I see your point, but I was with Ski-B as well, looking for a decent hyd deck. I've seen a few slick lifts and not that impressed with them, loose and gawddy looking, and no room left under the deck. IMO not much point in owning one of them, but if there was something better out there ...?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know someone who built their own, took a long time to get the pivot point and arm length correct. Not sure how long the aluminum would last with the stress of loading 3 sleds. Looks like lots of torque on the hinge point.(long lever pulling weight of deck and 3 sleds forward)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
there was a business in Oliver, BC that was distributing them for a USA company but IMHO they weren't worth the money (about $6500 installed).

A buddy bought one and I would prefer my aluminum deck. The hydraulics are nice to load on the ground, etc. but the hydraulics wouldn't lift 2 quads (or at least this one didn't). Physics? Probably, but just be forewarned.

Due diligence and use that google thingy......:beer::beer::beer:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Longhorn could you please do a search and show me how that 3rd sled is loaded???????:d

Jan

Let me interject for Longhorn, Oh here let me help you out with that as I have done some searches in case you did not find this one. LMFAO..... Longhorn! I would never want to bash my other sled friends and provide help with ignorance. :d:d

Home Page

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Let me interject for Longhorn, Oh here let me help you out with that as I have done some searches in case you did not find this one. LMFAO..... Longhorn! I would never want to bash my other sled friends and provide help with ignorance. :d:d

Home Page

LOL, I didnt bash anyone...I think you are just a little touchy...kinda like a girl I knew once...

If you cant take a joke...well you know how the rest of the saying goes...

Top Bottom