Hunting season '08

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've enjoyed the past threads on hunting here, ( pics too ), just wondering, who all hunts, and what y'all have planned this year.

Only a muley draw this year, rest ...( hopefully ) will be 2 supp whitey tags, along with a monster whitey buck for the wall, happy hunting, and be safe.:beer::d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a bull moose draw and cow elk draw all for the same zone 10 days in Oct will celebrate my birthday hunting.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no hunting for me this fall, both my pa and I never got our moose draw this year. first time in 14 yrs one of us hasn't got it for 524....:(

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No draws for me this year. Gonna just hunt around G.C. bull elk, mulies, and whitetails. Buddy of mine I work with has a cow elk draw for the zone around our gas plant......hmmmmm.:rolleyes:;):d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Missed the draws this year so white tails and chickens. Can't wait to see some pics and hopfully post a few my self.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mulie draw for me this season. Whitetails and Bull elk general as well. Won't be long and the bow will be in the truck. Good luck fellow hunters...

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't get my moose draw this year but 1 of the other fellas in the group did. Looking to fill the bull elk tag again this year and some R&R camping with guns...:d

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No bow hunting for me this year, maintenance turnaround starts this week and will finish after the moose rut. I hate missing moose and elk ruts in the same year. I'll have to get out the gun and a bunch of general whitey tags and giver in November!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moose, elk and deer open for male and female at the farm and Sunday hunting is open. Will bowhunt with my uncle at Onoway but will spend most days hunting at the farm. Maybe take a few shots from the tree house when the elk pass by. Did not get any draws this year but still should fill the freezer.:)

Attachments

• Biking boys 021.jpg
    Biking boys 021.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 329

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4 on the Sunday hunting opening up this year, thats gonna be nice... will be setting the honey-do list aside all season me thinks...;)

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA i hope to go hunting again this year as i didnt get out last year dueto the amount of work, but im hoping for an elk and a Nice mule or Whitetail out here is sask.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drawn for Mule buck this year, will grab a white tail tag, missed hunting season last year so really geared up for it this year. Duck shoot planned for Monday mornin as well

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Question for all the hunters. How many animals have you seen out there this summer while riding? And how about the chicken (grouse) population anyone seen any?

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got drawn for mule deer buck this year but we payed with our old mastercard and it was canceled cause we gotta new one and we didnt get the notice to pay b4 the deadline b4 it was to late. so they dropped us to c class.:realmad:

but other than that we are goin chicken and pheasant and goose and duck hunting, along with moose and white tail. wheres everyone going?

poppajon

Reaction score
Got my first chicken today.....pulled it out of the bull bar on my truck...took a picture, but not too tasteful!!....and no i didn't mean to hit it. Did I keep it u ask?? if I say yes will anyone think less of me? Really though, Slamnek and I are going to seriously persue the whitetails this year and I may sneak a few days of early season moose hunting in with the bow. Chill is in the air and I'm getting antzy!!

Top Bottom