Humorous picture thread

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tire tracks could be from a Ford. The foot prints tell me several things.
1. The vehicle is following the guy that broke into it and stole something and further down the road, there are blood stains and a body.
2. The guy is following a Skip the Dishes vehicle and is wanting a meal.
3. The guy could be following someone who robbed him and is going to make him pay.
Could be a PINKLY TAURUS.
Foot prints, mail man....rain, snow, sleet, they deliver

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear Abby:

I am a crack dealer in Okotoks Alberta who has a steady flow of customers from the nearby junior high schools. I have recently become engaged to marry a former Cold Lake prostitute who lives in Smokey Lake and is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel there. My parents live in a suburb of Ponoka, and one of my sisters, who lives in Hobbema (I can't remember the new name), is married to a Native transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana in Camrose, and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Calgary. I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Drumheller for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. The other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his children in Bowden.

All things considered, my main problem is this: I love my fiancée and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally honest with her. Should I tell her about my cousin who is a member of the Liberal Party???

Signed

Concerned😄

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
372C5A1C-6F70-4FFF-BF00-711E4F3F185A.jpeg

Top Bottom