Humorous picture thread

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
f5924f51bf62616a2dfe96606b98566c.jpg

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Stripped out, broken easy-out, then welded solid? Looks like you won.
Haha, stripped fill plug in the zoom boom. Tired hammering in a 10mm allen on a socket, stripped it out more, modified an easy out, broke that off... sooooo welded in a 10mm allen key, got it loose then realized I had to cut the Allen key down to get it clear so I could get it the rest of the way out...

Nothing like a "quick" service turning into an adventure.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The drain plug in my Cummins looked just like that when I bought the truck. Last guy didn't own a 3/8 ratchet? Beats me. :dunno:
Jeeeze, that would make a person a little nervous about their maintenance program if the pil drank plug looked like that. Ooofta.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, stripped fill plug in the zoom boom. Tired hammering in a 10mm allen on a socket, stripped it out more, modified an easy out, broke that off... sooooo welded in a 10mm allen key, got it loose then realized I had to cut the Allen key down to get it clear so I could get it the rest of the way out...

Nothing like a "quick" service turning into an adventure.

How easy did it break free after you welded it? My guess is it was that little bit of heat that saved the day. Field fixes are the best fixes lol.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How easy did it break free after you welded it? My guess is it was that little bit of heat that saved the day. Field fixes are the best fixes lol.
Substantially less elbow torque than it took to break the easy out, probably should have started with the torch but ohh well, $14 plug from CAT and it wont be a **** next time haha

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Humorous picture thred

Is this acceptable...?
My friend's husband won’t let her visit any friends or family. He has made her stop all contact with them unless it’s on the phone or computer. He reads and censors her comments on social media.
He makes her feel like she's going crazy for thinking he’s controlling, and that she is being ungrateful. (After all, he’s only doing this because of how much he cares about her.)
He doesn’t want her going to the gym anymore, so she doesn’t go. He also doesn’t let her go to work anymore (he told her to only rely on him for income and that he will take care of her).
She's not really allowed to go out anymore, unless it’s for necessities, and when she does, he makes sure to have people guilt trip her about it and shame her for it.
He wants her to have this medical procedure done and tells her that if she does it, he will allow her more freedoms.
He constantly says he's only doing all of this because he cares... he is just doing it for her own good.
Wait, did I say husband?
I meant the government. My bad.
We have been conditioned to be outraged if another person did this to a spouse, but be passive & compliant when it comes to our government.

Top Bottom