Humorous picture thread

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a1150c25a46717d36efe2571b4e3b4f8.jpg

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F5!king renters don’t give a shyt about your property that’s why they are renters not owners we were landlords for 15 years had a nice couple for 8 years then everyone after that were pigs and dicks we have a nice area where we live now except for 2 dick renters that don’t cut the lawns and have junk all over the place sold my rental property and don’t regret it for a minute

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some bad one's but tons of good ones. Only had one bad one and I got a ok judgment against them and collected on it. Learned the biggest thing is have a very good rental contract, and probably the most reliable thing about a person is their job. If it's a good job that they've been at forever it's worth gold if you need to track them down if they trash the place, that's how I collected. Not all rent because they are deadbeats. One of my renters been there over 5 years, place is kept incredibly clean inside. The worst I can complain about is the outside is kept OK, and they are kind of slow in regards to the little things.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy from work rented his place to a nice couple, so he thought.
Contract, the whole bit...went to house a couple weeks later to pick something up and there was 12-15 pairs of work boots inside the door and mud everywhere.
The guy brought his wife to give the impression it was for them, it was for a construction crew for a subdivision they were working on.
He had a h3ll of a time gettin' them out.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy from work rented his place to a nice couple, so he thought.
Contract, the whole bit...went to house a couple weeks later to pick something up and there was 12-15 pairs of work boots inside the door and mud everywhere.
The guy brought his wife to give the impression it was for them, it was for a construction crew for a subdivision they were working on.
He had a h3ll of a time gettin' them out.

That's easy to get them out. My stance on renters is if they are fair and play by the rules so will I, if they don't then I won't either. In a case like that I would be posting 72 hour eviction notice, if it wasn't followed I would find out when the house is empty and change the locks and post notice on door that possession is back to landlord. If they go in at that point, it's breaking and entering and you can just call the cops to remove them. It's also a big reason why you need to check on the place on a regular basis. No one except for people on the lease unless it's their kids are allowed to stay for any extended period can't remember exactly how long, it's a breech of the lease and a cause for eviction. The other option is finding out where they work and if it's a big company go to the employer, threaten litigation against them for damages if they don't provide names of everyone living in the house employed there, any company will do it because if there is 12-15 guys from one company in one place, you can easily make a reasonable assumption the employer had something to do with it. Damage to property sucks, but as long as you can collect to fix it, it's not that big of a deal.

So many landlords miss out on collecting because they don't know the legal system, it is very easy to sue and garnish wages if you know where the people work. The other thing i'm working on for a new lease contract is adding the ability to tack on collection agency fees so I can just let them find the people and hit their credit if I don't know where they work. If you have in the lease you can tack their fees ontop you pay nothing, and not out any time or cost chasing them down, and most people even renters will be forced to pay if it hits their credit or threatens to.

Last edited:

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's easy to get them out. My stance on renters is if they are fair and play by the rules so will I, if they don't then I won't either. In a case like that I would be posting 72 hour eviction notice, if it wasn't followed I would find out when the house is empty and change the locks and post notice on door that possession is back to landlord. If they go in at that point, it's breaking and entering and you can just call the cops to remove them. It's also a big reason why you need to check on the place on a regular basis. No one except for people on the lease unless it's their kids are allowed to stay for any extended period can't remember exactly how long, it's a breech of the lease and a cause for eviction. The other option is finding out where they work and if it's a big company go to the employer, threaten litigation against them for damages if they don't provide names of everyone living in the house employed there, any company will do it because if there is 12-15 guys from one company in one place, you can easily make a reasonable assumption the employer had something to do with it. Damage to property sucks, but as long as you can collect to fix it, it's not that big of a deal.

So many landlords miss out on collecting because they don't know the legal system, it is very easy to sue and garnish wages if you know where the people work. The other thing i'm working on for a new lease contract is adding the ability to tack on collection agency fees so I can just let them find the people and hit their credit if I don't know where they work. If you have in the lease you can tack their fees ontop you pay nothing, and not out any time or cost chasing them down, and most people even renters will be forced to pay if it hits their credit or threatens to.

This was approx 22-24 years ago [worked with him over thirty years], first house-a bit green at the time, the couple were the owners of the construction company.
...I believe some/most of the guys came from da east coast b'y ...for summer work.

Maybe should have started a new thread?

Top Bottom