Humorous Kijiji Adds

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe call the guy and get him to break it down for you? Maybe it was only 34,600$ but 40g sounded better?
I see a lot of chit for sale in the Mac. Over priced, sure. Humorous? Not really.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow.. this guy paid 76k for a fx4 f150, i paid 44 for the exact same truck new, except he ended up paying a extra 30 grand for a 6 inch lift and rims and tires lol i almost feel bad for the guy

2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Pickup Truck | used cars & trucks | Calgary | Kijiji
Lol what an idiot. It's not loaded either as its not an appearance package truck. I have the same one with the 6.2 but an appearance package truck and I paid 46k out the door lol. Yeah 30000 for some rims and tires is just funny. Sticker might have been 58k on that thing new so even if the numpty paid sticker rims and tires with a lift was another 18000.... yeah no. Pass.

Sadly lots of retards in the world though and they pay that much. The link is long gone but there was a 2015 Denali 2500HD on kijiji and my buddy texted him. Was just a 6 liter gas pig with a lift and rims and tires... idiot said he paid 118000 for it.... We built and priced a loaded stock version of the same truck and sent him a screen shot of how it's price was around a 60000 sticker... guy probably killed himself lol.

Sent from a potato

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is these guys probably have at least 10,000 in life insurance on the vehicle, extra warranty, rust protector, tire insurance, and whatever else they get these clowns on. She definitely starts to add up after the sale price for the truck.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

CS989

Reaction score
Another thing to consider is these guys probably have at least 10,000 in life insurance on the vehicle, extra warranty, rust protector, tire insurance, and whatever else they get these clowns on. She definitely starts to add up after the sale price for the truck.

Exactly a friend of mine got hosed an extra 12 grand on a half ton chev. I think the final price was around 72 thou out the door.

That's just crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are all assuming that he's telling the truth about what he paid. Pretty easy to justify asking more money when you say you paid more money.
Because most of the time they actually did pay that and hope to find someone as gullible as they were. Guys that get cars cheap are a lot fewer than those that don't. I buy a lot of new trucks because of my business and most guys are all about monthly payments than what they are truly paying. Plus people mostly don't want to take forever making the purchase and just get frustrated and cave. I don't have any friends or coworkers that get the amounts of money off I do when I buy.... but I also put a lot more effort into the purchase than a lot of people do too...

Sent from a potato

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly a friend of mine got hosed an extra 12 grand on a half ton chev. I think the final price was around 72 thou out the door.

That's just crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, just went threw a similar situation myself couple weeks ago buying my truck. The more that I said I didn't want the more they pushed until I said well I think we are done here, they said you haven't signed yet to which I responded I'm not going be signing and you guys can keep the truck if you won't let me choose what I want and don't want.

Another trip to the dealer and a pow-wow with the sales manage and finance manager and I was on my way with my truck. They sure like to work that angle after they get you in the finance office with everything approved. Then you end up in even more negative equity than just the depreciation.

Top Bottom