Humorous Kijiji Adds

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow garden tractors have gotten really pricey !!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446877068.859501.jpg

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually that's probably not to far out I just realized it's a diesel

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I think I had a scammer today replying to my add

I would have love to come for the viewing and make Payment by cash but can't make it due to the distance and am very busy here in the site we are having a building construction am located 1305 Taylor Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3M, Canada. So I thought of how to make this transaction work between us, which I came to conclusion to use a freight company to pick up the sled from your place after confirming the money in your account. The freight company agents will be coming for the pick up. So I will email the pictures and the address to the freight company head office for calculation of their fee and I'm sure they will get back to me soon. So about the payment I will like the payment to be done via PayPal on-line E-mail Transfer Payment .. Because am using a merchant business PayPal account Transfer is instant fast and secure means Please get back to me with this Information to enable me proceed with the payment.
Details needed to enable me process the payment:
1.Your PayPal Full Name.
2.Your PayPal E-mail address.
3.Your phone number.
4.Remove the post on kijiji
(204) 514-6027

Thank you

Subject: Re: Sled
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 14:22:26 -0700
To: paulserafini44@hotmail.com

Where are you located ? Maybe you can give me a call.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2015, at 2:19 PM, Paul Serafini wrote:

Alright am interested buying the sled from you i will like us to seal the deal and please remove the ad from the site to enable me prepare for the payment and make arrangement on the pick up as for your final offering price ($5,500cad) after the payment the courier service agents will come and have the document prepare for delivery.

Subject: Re: Sled
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 14:16:35 -0700

And 5,500 is the price. I was at ralphs motorsports today. And asked the manager on the price

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2015, at 2:06 PM, Paul Serafini wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply, I'm satisfied with the pictures emailed to me I will like to know your best offering price for it and want to confirm from you if the Sled is in good condition or require any repair.

Subject: Sled
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:32:41 -0700

Bottom pic is current Was lady driven for 3.5 years. It's sitting covered up in my garage at the moment. Top pic is last winter near radium What are you thinking of offering ?

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
it caught me as strange..shipping would be expensive..? who spends that kinda cash with out looking at something,,,

he can fool the FBI but cant fool the FB Me!!!!!

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% scam...guaranteed. I cant remember exactly how it works, but its a scam.
I remember hearing something about this. They either somehow reverse the PayPal payment, or they fake it somehow? I don't remember all the details but like you said it's 100%scam

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like you have a pay pal scammer. Next they will probably say that the freight company only takes payment from western union so can you pay and they will add it to the transaction plus 10% thru paypal.

Kijji does have a report section, if you want to pass it along to them. Him/her/ they will pop up again.

Top Bottom