Hubby's feeling the itch !!!!!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeppers...............today I lost my parking in the garage !!!! Quad parking has taken over !!! Apparently time to get the machines cleaned, tuned and ready for the up coming season !!! Starting to feel the itch myself !!!

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeppers...............today I lost my parking in the garage !!!! Quad parking has taken over !!! Apparently time to get the machines cleaned, tuned and ready for the up coming season !!! Starting to feel the itch myself !!!

Sounds like whatever causes this itch is contagious in your house. lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Itch is ok,,then the rash starts...Get some cream.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my quad ready today. Val's rzr will be ready as soon as we get back from Mexico,,

Can't wait for May Long..........................Let the good times roll............Hot Sex and Sour Puss too !!!!!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my quad ready today. Val's rzr will be ready as soon as we get back from Mexico,,
i got mine as far as loaded into my truck so i have room to work on the other 2 in the garage, need to win the lotto so i can find a clutch and pipe for mine

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess lemons don't make you itch or scratch...Oh its going to be a fun summer..
wait whats wrong with lemmons? they go great in long island ice tea, rum and coke, rye and coke, besides its 300 % better then my 700 grizzly that i was riding, i had lots of fun on that quad but jesus lack of power and i spent a chitload of time stuck with it

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We took the sleds for a rip on Friday night...there was a bit of flood water on the Blindman. We took the quads for a rip yesterday...Holy sh!t, big difference in one day...I'm thinking spring may be close. There's still quite a bit of snow, but lots of flood water....we even broke through a couple times.

Attachments

• IMG_0586 (800x598).jpg
    IMG_0586 (800x598).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0587 (800x598).jpg
    IMG_0587 (800x598).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0588 (800x598).jpg
    IMG_0588 (800x598).jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0589 (800x598).jpg
    IMG_0589 (800x598).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 111

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We took the sleds for a rip on Friday night...there was a bit of flood water on the Blindman. We took the quads for a rip yesterday...Holy sh!t, big difference in one day...I'm thinking spring may be close. There's still quite a bit of snow, but lots of flood water....we even broke through a couple times.
look theres another lemon ........looks like fun gruby

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks great.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'd think we were in Florida...what with all the damn lemons popping up.
well grubby like i said i had a lot of fun on my grizzly, but it was my first machine, i did a lot of reading before i decided to switch , and i have to admit im glad i did, only bad thing i can say about the xmr is that it is heavy, and that its a very tight fit in the trailer with those big silverbacks. havent had the chance to mod it at all but would love to clutch it, and toss in a pipe to wake it up a lil bit more. Trouble is now my buddy from get torged "Quinn" is no longer there, and i dont know kevin at all. Although i have yet to here any complaints from anyone , its always nice being able to deal with someone you know. Quinn lives just across town form me, so might have to pop in to see him and get some input.

Last edited:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well grubby like i said i had a lot of fun on my grizzly, but it was my first machine, i did a lot of reading before i decided to switch , and i have to admit im glad i did, only bad thing i can say about the xmr is that it is heavy, and that its a very tight fit in the trailer with those big silverbacks. havent had the chance to mod it at all but would love to clutch it, and toss in a pipe to wake it up a lil bit more. Trouble is now my buddy from get torged "Quinn" is no longer there, and i dont know kevin at all. Although i have yet to here any complaints from anyone , its always nice being able to deal with someone you know. Quinn lives just across town form me, so might have to pop in to see him and get some input.

What the hell does this have to do with lemons?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Top Bottom