How to carry spare shovel

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an extra shovel at home and thought that i might as well pack it with me on the sled rather than pulling the one out of my pack all of the time. How do you guys mount yours to your tunnels?

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a mountain addiction tunnel bag that has a spot for me to carry my second shovel around on. Don't have to remove my avy bag to dig.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at people who get stuck and pull out a shovel. Most all stucks do not require a shovel. I might pull out a shovel 1 or 2 times a year to dig out a sled.

Maybe a how to video is better!!!

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Needed a shovel lots in revy this weekend normally we just roll them over but it's pretty tough to roll into snow as high as your bars
a9c9379fffcec7dc1f3d9a6c85d6a9c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roll on side...fill in track hole... repeat and you should be out in little time... might need a ski pull

Other option... push front in back over.... like i said... rarely need a shovel unless super steep slope and chuted out...

you'd be suprised the different techniques of getting unstuck without shovelling.

It might sound like I'm being an azz, but I'm not...lol!!!

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Roll on side...fill in track hole... repeat and you should be out in little time... might need a ski pull

Other option... push front in back over.... like i said... rarely need a shovel unless super steep slope and chuted out...

you'd be suprised the different techniques of getting unstuck without shovelling.

It might sound like I'm being an azz, but I'm not...lol!!!

Yup. It does.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's a Polaris, they make a sweet shovel bag. Skidoo doesn't have much. They have a bag, but it takes up 2 linq spots and u lose ur fuel can.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I carry one in my Q-link bag, but rarely use it. More times then not I feel I can move more snow with my arms, if need be. But it's their if I need it.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a polaris bag with a shovel compartment. Works great...takes two seconds to get the shovel out and 4 to put it back. Also have one in my Avy pack...only to be used if I can't get to the one on the sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
I use the Mountain addiction bag also and stores on top and handle on back. just be careful I already sent my bag back for repair on the back where the handle holders came unsewn (if thats a word)

also have new Powder Jack and its the cats meow!!

IMG_3228.jpg

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Precision Power sports has a mount that attaches to the stock BRP jerry can. So far best kit I've seen but I don't have any pictures.

Top Bottom