How to avoid the EDoola virus?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So I ended up in emergency last night. Finally get to see the doc and asks my symptoms. I say I'm overly sensitive , can't take any good humoured jokes and saying doo rather than do all the time. He says I contracted B1R1P1, better known as the doo flu. He asks me if I've been around bright yellow objects that could awake these viruses and say yes. I start weeping uncontrollably. He says stop crying bitch there's a cure! Just get yourself above 6000' and the doo flu will go away. Off to valemont let it snow!!!!!

Dam site is stil broke................."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to niner again."

There it is! A post that is worthy of Rep and just because I gave niner rep on a previously deserving post, I can't Rep this awesome post. Sorry niner but this is very deserving of some green rep....:D

Man I wished someone would fix something

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam site is stil broke................."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to niner again."

There it is! A post that is worthy of Rep and just because I gave niner rep on a previously deserving post, I can't Rep this awesome post. Sorry niner but this is very deserving of some green rep....:D

Man I wished someone would fix something

Don't worry Doug - got your back on this one :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Doo more than that and get the Rep thing fixed! This is worse than the friggin' government :noidea:

images
images
images
images

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry I took it seriously. The friggin' link is "nobody at this address"............you friggin' guys!

I guess we haven't gotten that one set up yet....... I'll work on that......... eventually......

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yes, the thread is funny but I have been dead serious with regards to the Rep process. Just wish the powers at the top would give a little more thought to the troops in the trenches.........:noidea:
It's the internet. Don't take it too serious.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the CDC Edoola isn't airborne and can only be transmitted through bodily fluids. Wow you must of had a pretty good time at the seminar,, hopefully your wife can look past this. Fortunately Edoola isn't fatal, however Avalanches can be, so hopefully you took more home from this seminar than just a STD (Snowmobiling Transmitted Disease)

Top Bottom