How to avoid the EDoola virus?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Turple bros for their avalanche seminar tonight. Little worried about catching the Doo flu. Is there any way to protect my self? Will a shot of penicillin clear it up if I drink the doo aid by mistake?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try to pretend to fit in. Use catch phrases like " 16" wide tracks rule " and " I carry tow ropes for poos" and " hope that glue holds together". Maybe they won't even notice....

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try to pretend to fit in. Use catch phrases like " 16" wide tracks rule " and " I carry tow ropes for poos" and " hope that glue holds together". Maybe they won't even notice....

wear white oakley's and yoga pants also, you will fit right in

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, of course the other option is to go to your cat dealer's avalanche course... oh yeah I guess they can't be bothered to put one on for their customers.

Also throw in a few "chitty kittys", "Poo Poo's" and make sure you say that you know maxwell.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need avy training when you ride a cat?!?!? Oh I guess for the hero spring snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dmf

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Turple bros for their avalanche seminar tonight. Little worried about catching the Doo flu. Is there any way to protect my self? Will a shot of penicillin clear it up if I drink the doo aid by mistake?

Leave your balls in the wife's purse and you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom