How NOT to load a sled

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It happens...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Dusticles

Reaction score
I feel for your buddy. I rode up with a couple guys once when I started out in the mountains and the driver refused to load my sled on his lifted F-350. Things worked out but I woulda loved having reverse back then!

TLCC

Reaction score
A few years ago, watched a guy, parked parallel with the snow bank, hit his sled deck going probably 30 mph. Ski's landed on the roof, similar to this, then flopped off the side, ending up wedged between the door of the pickup and the snowbank....Not a very good day.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My best friend did this to my duramax shortly after i got it with his HCR kitty but nothing $14000 couldnt fix

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let my son (12) load his enticer 340 onto our trailer last year....too much gas, not enuff brakes....bent a ski and a hole in the offramp....I didn't give him crap, but he learned his lesson that day...oops....live and learn....seen those dented roofs PLENTY.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then there's always the reverse scenario.....telescopic ramp and scratchers still down. Don't wanna say who the dim bulb was that did this....but I'm sure glad I was wearing my teckvest! :hmm:

ramp.jpg

bc rmk

Reaction score
Yeah happened to my truck last year buddy's m1000 cat on my cummins, first thing in the morning but we still went riding!

Top Bottom