How much grass do U cut ?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe there is a bikini lawn care entrepreneur willing to come by and help with cutting the grass....:rolleyes:

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know the guy who runs eden (that place on 97th) maybe some of those girls need a daytime job while not participating in the "ballet".

it would be a business venture that I would not mention to my wife.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have about 2.5 hours worth of grass to cut maybe twice a week when it is growing at it's peak. I find it very therapeutic to jump on the mower while my wife is inside dealling the kids and their homework :D

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know bigfoot it would make it a hole lot easier and funner if you got yourself one of them new kubota's. it comes with a mower attachment,tiller and even a backhoe for about 20grand. and trust me its worth it. got one last summer. never been happier.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With that much grass and a kubota you may be able to get fast eddie to give you farm subsidy, probably 1/4 million, although he may just give his sweet old self another raise.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
you know bigfoot it would make it a hole lot easier and funner if you got yourself one of them new kubota's. it comes with a mower attachment,tiller and even a backhoe for about 20grand. and trust me its worth it. got one last summer. never been happier.

31 hp diesel 72" Pro Deck zero turn ( In pics) & 84" finish 3 point attach to tractor. No goats sheep or donkey..... It's just a few times a season so not so bad.

Top Bottom