How many people Own Side X Sides

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to have a RZR, they rip, but I needed a station wagon so I four seated a Rhino. Rhino's do need more power, just a crashed Outlander from getting the engine it needs.

Attachments

• rhino 005.jpg
    rhino 005.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 247

fmx

Reaction score
Kawasaki teryx!!!! you get the speed and power of the rzr but the room and comfort of the rino.. Just not enough room to pack an elk or moose out of the bush with a rzr (although they do look cool) . Just stay away from the nock off's you will never find parts when you need them.....and you will need them with one of those nock offs.

dirtydodge

Reaction score
I don't have one YET, but , when I do get one it will be the rzr, only cuz i am a Polaris fan , I ride with buddies who have Rhino's and some have cats, a few rangers , and from what i have seen on the trails from all of em , is that they all go where the quads go and we all go the same places . Ya once and a while the bigger machines have to squeeze through but we all get there . There are alot of after market parts for all of them now and man can you make em go , when a s X s can do a cat walk , there is some cool Shi** .
Just my 2 cents ...
when I get my rzr a trip with ya'll is gonna be needed ..
:d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have one YET, but , when I do get one it will be the rzr, only cuz i am a Polaris fan , I ride with buddies who have Rhino's and some have cats, a few rangers , and from what i have seen on the trails from all of em , is that they all go where the quads go and we all go the same places . Ya once and a while the bigger machines have to squeeze through but we all get there . There are alot of after market parts for all of them now and man can you make em go , when a s X s can do a cat walk , there is some cool Shi** .
Just my 2 cents ...
when I get my rzr a trip with ya'll is gonna be needed ..
:d

My Family owns a 08 Teryx LE, ITP Mudtires(unsure of which), 4000 warn Winch, gun rack, windbreaker rooftop, backseat.

The thing with SxS is that there is a lot more weight(captain obvious) so that it cant make it where the big quads can.

I'd consider an 800 Polaris with the extended seat for a 2nd passenger. You could go through anything.

Dont get me wrong I love riding that Teryx.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Family owns a 08 Teryx LE, ITP Mudtires(unsure of which), 4000 warn Winch, gun rack, windbreaker rooftop, backseat.

The thing with SxS is that there is a lot more weight(captain obvious) so that it cant make it where the big quads can.

I'd consider an 800 Polaris with the extended seat for a 2nd passenger. You could go through anything.

Dont get me wrong I love riding that Teryx.

Woowa there big guy. This is totaly not true. The only time my Rhino won't keep up with a quad is in loon poop. That's when the sxs is heavy.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find with the slightly wider stance and longer wheel base it will do better then a quad in most mud holes. Just because you are not ridding the same ruts as a quad. Plus because of the x-tra length your front will be out and grabbing while the back is just getting in there

fmx

Reaction score
I find with the slightly wider stance and longer wheel base it will do better then a quad in most mud holes. Just because you are not ridding the same ruts as a quad. Plus because of the x-tra length your front will be out and grabbing while the back is just getting in there

I agree, The side x sides are also way more stable on side hills. I have gone many more places with my teryx that I would not go with my old brute forces as they would have rolled. It is also way more confortable than a 2 up quad....and the 2 ups do not look good .

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first Rhino ride was interesting. We came to a little sorta gorge that I had to winch across with my quads. It was one of those places where you go straight down and the front hits the dirt and you can't get at the winch. Anyway I got my bride to pull out the winch cable and go over to the other side with it. I took the Rhino down the front dig in and I figured aww just for giggles I'll give it a try. Had it in 4x4 but not diff lock. That thing climbed out of there and never spun a wheel. Man was I giddy after that. I put that machine into some crazy places with amazing results after that.:specool:

Top Bottom