How many people Own Side X Sides

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls I was wondering how many people own Side X Sides on this site. Please post what you ride and maybe when can set up a ride with just Side X Sides this summer. If there is enough of us.

Thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got one but it aint near as pretty as the Rhino!LOL!
catmando!

chucker

Reaction score
I have a RZR. Got it last October (ordered it last March) We are going out later this summer to really test it out. It's a blast to drive.:D I have after-market tires on it and just installed a 2" lift kit.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
I have a '04 Rhino don't ride it as much as I would like but it is alot of fun. The Rhino is stock but I am looking for some mud tires with rims if anyone has some for sale?

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 08 Rhino 700 on Saturday. Me and the misses only got to ride it on Sunday for about 3 hours. (Had to get back to work you know, yuck). Anyway we both thinks it's the real deal. It would be great to have an all side by side rally. It's going to be tough to find thee weekend and thee place to go but lets try it out.:hi::danceMsn:

newfiedoo

Reaction score
07 special edition and love it...would be good to get together and see what other people are doing to there unit....could be alot of fun

GRD

Reaction score
Don't have one yet! Looking to get one... Wife says one of the quads has to go first, so until it sells...

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
07 special edition and love it...would be good to get together and see what other people are doing to there unit....could be alot of fun

I would agree , I think that it would be alot of fun. We should look at setting something up towards end of the summer when evryone isn't so busy with work and holidays.

oldernotwiser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an 08 700 rhino. The wife and daughter have taken it over and won't give it back.

deanb

Reaction score
I have a 2008 700FI Rhino, I have had quad's since the mid 80's sport, racing and utility models but I tell you once you get a side by side there is no going back. It is just as much fun to go as a passenger as it is to drive. I tell you the stuff we go through with the rhino, there is no way I could go with an ATV with out spending hours winching. I would love to jion a rhino or side by side forum if you start one up:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any body want mine as soon as its fixed it is for sale!06 Prowler.I had a blast with it but have decide to return to the Quad,easier to transport and kids have there own machines no need for it anymore!
catmando!

Attachments

• Bruderhiem First Ride 013.jpg
    Bruderhiem First Ride 013.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 80

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at the SxS's. My concern: Do you run into problems on the trails? Can't go where the quads go due the the size?

Top Bottom