how many miles on a tank of fuel

billy2guns

Reaction score
I am curious as to how many miles you guys are getting to a tank of fuel on the nytro. I bought a 2010 XTX and want to know if I can get 100 miles between fill ups?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on the riding, trails she will be close, powder not a chance. I have a XP 800 and we were with a nytro all day in the mountains we used with in 1 1/2 litres of each other.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also depends on how you drive... trail riding it will be pretty close ifyou can stay off the top end of the throttle (good luck) my buddy has an mtx, and he gets as good as anyone else we ride with and he seldom uses his brake light, also fyi you can easily carry a 1 gal can on your boards with a bungie, and it stays there and out of your way. We did a trip from bonnyville to big river sask. which is about 450 km one way, my buddy had a can on one side and never used it, always had enough to hit the gas stations along the way like the rest of us. And the mtx is gearlower, therefore harder on fuel than the xtx... so start
marking off the calender your gonna love the xtx......

Terry

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With 3 extra gallons of gas on the back of the 09 Renegade 1200, we knew we were good for a solid 280kms per fill. 3 guys sledded Ab to Qc in Feb/09: 10.5 days, almost 5000kms, and didn't even change a single belt. A great ride!

Top Bottom