How do I become a MODERATOR?

duke1n

Reaction score
Website
www.summitx.com
Ok - so you guys set the bar real low, cool! Shoulda seen the sh!t I had to do ta get MOD on other sites. Cant wait to show SW 4M fan-ginas that I'm livin large with cool peeps on S&M and running the show in fine style. Been writing my own code for years, I think I can handle helping spodes throw up vids - I can even write some VB code to make this hood an Obama-free zone!!!

What's the first step to earning a set of keys to the castle, so we can start to get this place straightened out?

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok - so you guys set the bar real low, cool! Shoulda seen the sh!t I had to do ta get MOD on other sites. Cant wait to show SW 4M fan-ginas that I'm livin large with cool peeps on S&M and running the show in fine style. Been writing my own code for years, I think I can handle helping spodes throw up vids - I can even write some VB code to make this hood an Obama-free zone!!!

What's the first step to earning a set of keys to the castle, so we can start to get this place straightened out?

I would have to say on a personal note that these boys and girls on S&M have already done a bang up job ...........................................

blair155

Reaction score
duke,
I think the first thing you may want to work on is improving your literacy. A moderator should know and be able to type basic english...

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people dont seem to have common sense, or maybe just be able to read between the lines, or is it sarcasm. Really not sure on this one but thanx to all who post cause i have been laughin all the way through this one. When o grow up i wanna be a Mod to " that would be a modded sled":rolleyes:

wade1974

Reaction score
I wonder why do you want to be a moderator. Would it be just to have Moderator written beside your name?:nono:

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
All I ask is a simple question and I get nasty azz comments from Boy-Albert.
Where's the love for your Moderator-elect?

LMAO... well, your reputation precedes you and your sense of humour doesn't disappoint!

You DO know that this sight supports people and comes to the aid of peeps in need right??? Are you sure this is a forum that you want to be a part of???:rolleyes: I thought that you were done with the charity cases...

Top Bottom