How do I become a MODERATOR?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe you have to get plenty of sleep and eat all you vegetables, and do well in school,lol, and drink lots of:beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to be able to censor my posts about once a month

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Got to be fat and drink lots....except for Dragonlady and Alberta500gal ;) then it is skinny and hot :beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That's a good questions..How the heck did I get stuck with this responsibility
03-PS21-1~Responsibility-Posters.jpg
???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
To become a moderator on Snowandmud.com is a task of many skills:

First, you must prove your computer competancy and literacy, proving that you have what it takes to post lots of useful information, and be able to help others in posting pictures, vidoe's etc. (Summitric actually failed this section so badly, we decided to let him in. Didn't wanna hurt the poor guys feelings)

Second, you must attend one or more of Snowandmud.com's events, be it beer nights, campout, or Mountain Mania, or in SumX54's case, completely setup the geocache poker rally thingy at the campout, and have ties to vendors.

Third, you must be able to drink, and by drink we mean drink. There is annual meetings at unannounced locations in which we all get very intoxicated, and may or may not vomit all over someones backyard.... (sorry about that Sledbunnyracing)

Fourth, you must have a camera on you at all times to catch those oportune photo's of members no matter where you are (Sledbunnyracing, is the man for this) sometimes I think he even takes photo's of members in bathrooms.

I'm sure there were more, but these are the main 4 I can remember at this time.... back to my beers.

W

woodies

maybe its an alter?no that wouldn't make sence they try to blend in!!!!!!!!!bwhahaaha

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
first, you must prove your computer competancy and literacy, proving that you have what it takes to post lots of useful information, and be able to help others in posting pictures, vidoe's etc. (summitric actually failed this section so badly, we decided to let him in. Didn't wanna hurt the poor guys feelings)

okay, now the feelers are hurt........... :(

Attachments

10.5 KB · Views: 200
  • MIKE2.jpg
    MIKE2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 188

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:eek: Qualifications require any potential peep ..... Take part in an extensive training program on 'Welcome Greeting Management skills' & obtain a Certificate Certifying one is a Certified 'KABOOM' button operator :eek::d:p:):beer:...... If all the above in mention is addressed one maybe considered & receive one of these......... Good Luck ! :d:):beer:

Attachments

• Marshal (Large).jpg
    Marshal (Large).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 27

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
:eek: qualifications require any potential peep ..... Take part in an extensive training program on 'welcome greeting management skills' & obtain a certificate certifying one is a certified 'kaboom' button operator :eek::d:p:):beer:...... If all the above in mention is addressed one maybe considered & receive one of these......... Good luck ! :d:):beer:

you gots nice brass one..... Mine is an ugly gold polished one, hmmmmmm, how come? Lol

W

woodies

woodies you type AND drive :eek: .... should make for an interesting drive to Blue this afternoon. Do you mind if I get pailed first :d
and talk on cell,drink then start smoking.yup drinks a good idea!!:d

Top Bottom