How agile are nytros in deep snow

Ironmanstl

Reaction score
It must suck having opinions that bad..... I ride trees 90% of the time cause usually the weather is to bad to see any hills. I'm guessing you go sledding cause you like to drink beer on the hill and bitch about how your stock sled sucks, but in reality the sleds fine, its just the rider that has no skill.

Right?
Thanks.

He wanted an opinion and I gave it to him.
Your reply makes no sense.
but thanks for being the hero you were born to be...

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only guys that hate on turbos are the ones that I don't have one. Once you feel the power, and you jump on an 800. It feels like a toy.

sledhead80

Reaction score
The only guys that hate on turbos are the ones that I don't have one. Once you feel the power, and you jump on an 800. It feels like a toy.

Actually Ironman and I both had one. We rode them for 3 years and dropped 30 grand into them trying to make them more manageable to ride, in the end they were just to heavy. Unless you like to pull chutes all day and don't like to jump, boondock, carve or tree ride then a 4 stroke turbos for you. I've rode for over 20 years now and owned multiple sleds and have to say a 4 stroke turbos a waste of money. My 2 strokes much funner and easier to ride. I also don't drink and ride so you don't have to worry about me sitting at the bottom of anything and bitching about my sled or anyone else's. This is my opinion only if you don't like it I really don't care.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
have we met??????

It must suck having opinions that bad..... I ride trees 90% of the time cause usually the weather is to bad to see any hills. I'm guessing you go sledding cause you like to drink beer on the hill and bitch about how your stock sled sucks, but in reality the sleds fine, its just the rider that has no skill.

Right?
Thanks.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually Ironman and I both had one. We rode them for 3 years and dropped 30 grand into them trying to make them more manageable to ride, in the end they were just to heavy. Unless you like to pull chutes all day and don't like to jump, boondock, carve or tree ride then a 4 stroke turbos for you. I've rode for over 20 years now and owned multiple sleds and have to say a 4 stroke turbos a waste of money. My 2 strokes much funner and easier to ride. I also don't drink and ride so you don't have to worry about me sitting at the bottom of anything and bitching about my sled or anyone else's. This is my opinion only if you don't like it I really don't care.

It's not all about cash money. I just picked up a nytro with an m 10 in it. Hated the way the sled handled. Spent an afternoon relocating it to where "I" felt it should sit for my riding style. I like it now. Sleds are all about setup. Will it ever handle like an xm, pretty sure not.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having a turbo will keep your ego stroked at the cabin and bottom of the hill so
you'll religiously defend its inabilities until you eventually come to realize its
a heavy pig in all conditions except a straight pull over the top...
My opinion of course

always love these replys just cause you cant ride it & you dont like it anybody that rides one cant ride & has a ego,this pretty much sums up the person you are :wetpants:.these sleds are not for everybody but are a great fun sled,if you only like to ride hero snow then get the doo if you like deep pow you will have no probs with the tnytro

bourgon

Reaction score
Having a turbo will keep your ego stroked at the cabin and bottom of the hill so
you'll religiously defend its inabilities until you eventually come to realize its
My opinion of course

How is your ego when getting towed out! I had a doo, are nytros heaver ya are they more money to get set up ya are they underpowered ya are they more reliable YA are the cheaper to run ya there are good and bad things about them. What is a day of ridding worth cuz I don't want to loose a day of sledding cuz I ride a pos sled that is a bit litter or handels easier. I have lost 7 1/2 days of ridding in the past 4 years thanks to 3 different doos and chose to take on a bit of heavy pig so I can ride more! But if you ride 2 days a year or can buy a new sled every year I wiuld not buy a nytro if you ride lots and don't like a rope on the front end of your sled nytro is a good opition and they are cheap used turboed up !

Chunk

Reaction score
My opinion of course

, if one has any riding ability, this isn't the case.
my opinion of course.

RockSmasher

Reaction score
I hope your native language is not English, because this looks like it was written by an autistic four year old FFS. Comments seem to lose steam when you can't read three words without a horrendous spelling or grammar mistake.
How is your ego when getting towed out! I had a doo, are nytros heaver ya are they more money to get set up ya are they underpowered ya are they more reliable YA are the cheaper to run ya there are good and bad things about them. What is a day of ridding worth cuz I don't want to loose a day of sledding cuz I ride a pos sled that is a bit litter or handels easier. I have lost 7 1/2 days of ridding in the past 4 years thanks to 3 different doos and chose to take on a bit of heavy pig so I can ride more! But if you ride 2 days a year or can buy a new sled every year I wiuld not buy a nytro if you ride lots and don't like a rope on the front end of your sled nytro is a good opition and they are cheap used turboed up !

RockSmasher

Reaction score
And to everyone who didn't pay attention in grade four, it's one "o" when you're a loser like this ^, and two "o's" when you're loose, like ^ sister.

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Compared to the xm on a 1-10 the xm being 10 the nytro is a 2.5

MotherTrucker has become a trader. He rode a Nytro for two seasons and he giggled like a school girl everytime he squished the throttle. (I have video proof) Nytros handle great in deep snow. And if your boosted its a riot.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That doesn't mean it's agile ya tit, the threads for how agile the nytro is. So for agility my xm kills the nytro. Hp on the other hand no, not even close.

Last edited:

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That doesn't mean it's agile ya tit, the threads for how agile the nytro is. So for agility my xm kills the nytro. Hp on the other hand no, not even close.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm drunk so I'll chime in again ...

agile is the question eh?

clearly it comes down to rider ability.
forget about how tired at the end of the day arguement,
as the little guy or unfit or fat rig-pig is never gunna extract the sledz potential regardless of brand.
the nitro is a big heavy sled, no body will argue that.
but are you compairing it to a 144 XM?
my buddy rides one and it defies logic !!!
but a little guy on a little sled?
now put a 300lb rigpig on it for the first time out and it will be stuck worse than the turbo nitro!

my buddy has a non turbo 2010 nitro,
I ride almost every day on a rt1000, thus a heavy sled.
I'd like to set up a head to head challange fo chitz n gigglez
but put me on a 163 XM and anyone on a turbo nitro and that would be a youtube moment !!!

I have the terrain, I just need the sledz ...

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i have both, Yes the XM is the most agile sled I have ever ridden. But my Turboed Nytro now that it is set up is very agile in deep powder,I actually prefer it as I can pick just about any spot I want and put it there. Can I sidehill it like my XM.. No. But that being said I can sidehill it better than my 09 XP 154!! Could I do this on a stock Nytro? Not a fricken chance. I won't sit at the cabin and brag either, anyone who wants to see how a turboed Nytro handles the deep powder can come and see. Its usually me who spends most my day riding around my stuck buddies on all the other brands making them tracks to get out with my Nytro. When the snow is over waist deep I will leave all my two strokes in the trailer. When the snow is hard then the the Nytro becomes a hand-full to manoeuvre.

Top Bottom