how about an update

snowtractor

Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering what the chancesm of have a decent ride out there on the 13/14 weekend i'm wanting to hopefully come out

baileyc25/08-M8

Reaction score
Ok ppls, this ain't much of an update but we did drive up to the 2 km mark on the road to boulder and the ground was white and that was about 6:00 last night. If there is anyone in Revy that is heading up boulder today, please let me know. I would like to get to know the area a little better.

Thanks and PM me if someone don't mind a buddy and I tagging along.

wildwest

Reaction score
was wondering , does anybody know if there's enough snow on boulder to get to cabin? was thinking about going up for a hotdog on saturday.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

we're heading up this weekend, will report back soon as we can. Thanks Greg for the update!

Pistonbroke

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
You can see that the snow has moved way down the mtn. this morning. If any of you head up Frisby this wknd. and find the furniture still on the porch could you bring it inside.
Amy and Cale have a safe trip, let me know where you are.

topomountain

Reaction score
Will definatly be trying to make it up on Saturday for the Day hope to see some other die hards up there.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can see that the snow has moved way down the mtn. this morning. If any of you head up Frisby this wknd. and find the furniture still on the porch could you bring it inside.
Amy and Cale have a safe trip, let me know where you are.

Hey Kath!

OK, will call you for sure. We'll make it in safe, and will definitely move the furniture if it's outdoors.

Have a gooder, see you soon I hope.

Cheers,
Cale

revy rocks

Reaction score
I hope no one was miss led by my snow report but i can now talk the talk. Went up Frisby today and there is not much snow, still had a good time but its the lowest snow pack i have run on. Could have almost quaded to the cabin. Thanks to Amy,Cale and Dennis for getting me home, the old REV is having a sleep over on the mountain tonight. Maybe they can fly it out tommorow and i can tear into the motor and find out why it let me down.

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope no one was miss led by my snow report but i can now talk the talk. Went up Frisby today and there is not much snow, still had a good time but its the lowest snow pack i have run on. Could have almost quaded to the cabin. Thanks to Amy,Cale and Dennis for getting me home, the old REV is having a sleep over on the mountain tonight. Maybe they can fly it out tommorow and i can tear into the motor and find out why it let me down.

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY

Sorry about your luck, hope it is a quick fix

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.........hear it was like mashed potatoes and gravy.

Hey no worries Greg, maybe next time its one of us who needs a helping hand getting home etc.

Rode boulder sat - unload at 7km on kirkup or a bit past (2nd parking lot) trail is ok for a bit then it's a mud bog to the cabin. waterskip a bit to the cabin then a goat trail past to the alpine. would have been ok except for zero visability all day.

Frisby on sunday was better, mostly due to better vis. Unload at 5-6 km, trail is again a goat trail before and after cabin. not bad on top.

Mashed potatoes for sure...but gravy kath? LOL

:d

side note: the limo from zala's is no longer in service, we did not learn why.:mad:

Cheers,
Pistonbroke

Top Bottom