how about an update

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with all the rain that is in the forecast are you guys actually getting some and thanks for putting the call out to hightec kathy Is piapot anywhere near elbow

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya...need a fix..I was hoping for a Revy ride or two before dec..

revy rocks

Reaction score
Had a couple of hard core Alberta boys in the shop today who rode Boulder on friday. They said it rained right to the top with about a foot'n a half at the cabin. Weather is calling for snow in town this week. Sounds like there could be a good base happening with the temp dropping.

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY

Loaded to the roof with KLIM
OE belts and oil
goggles
helmets
avy gear
simmons etc,etc.

baileyc25/08-M8

Reaction score
Keep us posted on the conditions in Revy please. There is suspose to be 6 or 8 of us heading to Revy on the 5th of Nov for 3 days. Does anyone know of a shop there that would be able to install a RK TEK clutch kit in an 08 M8 for a guy?

Thanks

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Revy Rocks for the update and will see you on the 20th of november for more gear, my son wants to come play, he needs some stuff:

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bailey check with the sled shed they do a lot of work on doo's but seem to want to help anyone get going, they have been helpfull to me Good guys

revy rocks

Reaction score
I've only got a minute so here is a quick update. Temp is dropping, calling for wet snow in town all week. Could be at least 5 days of snow coming up high. I heard last weekend was hard on equipment and someone got a copter ride already. I'm going on sunday so if anyone wants to hook up give me a reply. Look thursday night for an update.

ROUGH COUNTRY in downtown REVY

Belts and oil for POO and DOO
Full line of KLIM and much more.

krazy ken

Reaction score
Get a hold of Lance in Revy. Local guy workin out of home. He is an Artic Cat genuis. Dont know how to get ahold of him but somebody in this site most know.

Catberg

Reaction score
Thanks for the news. Three of us are coming down on the 15th from Fort Mc. Hopefully we get a bit by then. Even if we can just lay in it and roll around. It would be great to learn who the Cat guy is. Not a lot of Cat support in Revy. Looking forward to more updates. Thanks again!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only got a minute so here is a quick update. Temp is dropping, calling for wet snow in town all week. Could be at least 5 days of snow coming up high. I heard last weekend was hard on equipment and someone got a copter ride already. I'm going on sunday so if anyone wants to hook up give me a reply. Look thursday night for an update.

ROUGH COUNTRY in downtown REVY

Belts and oil for POO and DOO
Full line of KLIM and much more.

Hi there revy rocks, A group of us are heading way your after work on Thurs.Nov.06.As I do on this Remembrence weekend ride every year I will be stopping by your shop to get some new gear.You have a great selection and best of all good prices. Shops in Calgary want top dollar.
Would love to go for ride with you.Last year you told us about sledding Griffin.We went looking but couldn't find.We did end up going to Begbie thinking this was Griffin.You can imagine our suprise climbing that last hill at the glacier and looking down on Revy.WOW what a place and view.This is one ride I will never forget.
Where are you riding on Sun.?We will stop by Friday.
As you all can tell this shop really rocks!!!

Cheers,
Dave

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope there is a bunch of the white stuff up there, 4 of us from Fort Mac are coming down there on the weekend of the 28th of november, hopefully I'll see some of you boys down there.

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks revy rocks, A few minutes of your time will make my day. will be down on the 20th or there abouts, will stop by the shop. look forward to thursday

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update please pp i can hardly stay still in my desk this morning, my wife is ready to kill me. Nov 26 revy bound

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Weatherman has said snow for the last 3 days and it hasn`t, storms missed us. Supposed to happen again today.
Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network
I heard last wknd. was like quading with your sled.
There has been some fresh up top this wk. that you can see from town.
I`m not going till it`s good, I have enough problems with trees above the snow.
Sounds like a lot of people comming to town that wknd. We might be having another premier Fri. night.

Here are a couple pics. to hold you over.
[media]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/tougar-album/May2007Mix085.jpg[/media]
[media]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/tougar-album/2007-2008/BoulderFeb08025.jpg[/media]
[media]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/tougar-album/2007-2008/BoulderFeb08020.jpg[/media]
[media]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/tougar-album/2007-2008/BoulderFeb08019.jpg[/media]
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/tougar-album/RSCs40thAnniversary032.jpg

Captain-sno

Reaction score
Hey Red dog Hope your doing the snow dance and down PRAYING for the great WHITE STUFF TO FALL>:d:beer:

Sent you an email...still looking for the group pics from last year. Whens your first trip, spoke with Kathy and Clayton the last few days, told them I was coming as soon as there is enough snow.:beer:

revy rocks

Reaction score
By the way i'ts slopping down here this afternoon i would think there will be waist deep snow by friday morrning up high. Wheather man is calling for snow over 700 metres for the next 4 days. The Boulder/Frisby cabins are about at the 1500 metre level....I'ts game on this weekend!!!

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY

Your one stop KLIM store and much more.

SALE pricing on in stock AVY gear.

Top Bottom