Hotels hosting UFC

ZR800

Reaction score
Any hotels/bars in McBride hosting UFC Dec.27?

Last edited:

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you might need to be more specific..
Ultimate Fighting Championship...

Attachments

• pxl.gif
    pxl.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 241

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up powertool I thought he was talking about the Ultimate Floral Contest :d Geesh

WOW!That sure could have caused someone a lot of grief without the clarification...Imagine going all the way to McBRIDE to view some spectacular bouquets only to find out they had some silly fighting thing on the big screen:rollinglaugh::alol2:

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on... give me a break as I am not into that kind of thing. I had to look it up to find out what it was...

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would be interested myself as we are going to be up there over the holidays. I was hoping the giggling grizz would host it.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would be interested myself as we are going to be up there over the holidays. I was hoping the giggling grizz would host it.

Me too!!! Do they have a Sat dish there? Maybe a bunch of us can pitch in and order the fight with their approval?

Reaction score
Me too!!! Do they have a Sat dish there? Maybe a bunch of us can pitch in and order the fight with their approval?[/QUOTE

im in. seriously, where can we watch it....? Im leaving late christmas day or very early boxing day. Would deffinatly be a bonus to wath a UFC fight

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Our whole group will be there too... Can someone contact them and find out if it's playing? Sounds like lots of us will be there and they should play it for us???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Our whole group will be there too... Can someone contact them and find out if it's playing? Sounds like lots of us will be there and they should play it for us???

it is quite a large fee for a bar to order the pay per view.

Reaction score

deffinatly will be willing to split funds on this, But theres only 2 of us. still like to see the fight.

Top Bottom