Hope or Chatter conditions

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably a little early for Hope yet, I was up there last year early December and it was deep but bottomless and still hitting the willows below the snow. With this big dump it may be ok but any danger will be high.

hunt340

Reaction score
5 of us from the Calgary area are heading to Golden tomorrow and would love to hit Hope. Just wondering if anyone has an update on the conditions. Any info would be great, if not I guess its out to Silent for the tree playing. Thanks in advance.

Supernytro

Reaction score
I heading up with my cuz to the golden area. we ususally keep going to rev, but since everything is tracked there we thought it would be a good time to see new places. very interested in hope especially if its not tracked out.

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in Hope over last Sunday. Good base but no new snow. The road was graded all the way. Really not worth the trip or to anywhere in Golden as no snow for at least the past 10 days. Even at Hope there was 20 sleds and all pounded out.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in Hope over last Sunday. Good base but no new snow. The road was graded all the way. Really not worth the trip or to anywhere in Golden as no snow for at least the past 10 days. Even at Hope there was 20 sleds and all pounded out.

Looks like you were a day late. We had a great day at Hope in the trees on Saturday. :beer: I thought there woulda been enough snow in the trees to make another day of it.

hunt340

Reaction score
Any new update on hope. We're hoping to hit up hope tomorrow. I heard from an old trapper that it was nice and deep. But I just want a better idea. Thanks in advance

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So went for another ride up here again after the big snow fall.. trail in, retarded bumpy. Bring your back brace. Snow, wicked deep. Over the hood all day, cold weather kept it fluffy. Tons of fresh still up in here, trees were awasome deep. Low light most the day and snowing when we left. If it would ever brake the above the cloud stuff would be awesome

Top Bottom