Hood deep snow.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the boss comes into the lunchroom today and says that the guys who live out of town better leave because the roads are being closed. After a long trip home and nothing to do, I think this would be a good time to go for a ride. The light was a little flat making it tought to see. The snow in the ditch was deep enough that it was coming up over the hood. Fantastic. What a great way to kill three hours.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The light was too flat, LOL. By the way, Catmando, all the old parts I got from you are still working really well on the 1M.

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
164441_10151321323551498_1794247195_n.jpg

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish we had that...we got all of the wind further East. I have drifts going out to my shop that are over my 5' chain link fence and I can walk on top of them without leaving much of a foot print. Last weekend, it was scrapped to gravel.

tranquillicer

Reaction score
I wish we had that...we got all of the wind further East. I have drifts going out to my shop that are over my 5' chain link fence and I can walk on top of them without leaving much of a foot print. Last weekend, it was scrapped to gravel.

I have trucks that have been trapped in regina since wed eve. highway 1 still closed

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ancient sledder I'll be moving out to onoway on may 1. Got myself a nice acreage on RR22. We should meet up and go quadding or sledding sometime.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey ancient sledder I'll be moving out to onoway on may 1. Got myself a nice acreage on RR22. We should meet up and go quadding or sledding sometime.

what township Quintin? you'll be really close to LOTS of us!

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like we are all homeboys. I don't quad and I sold both dirtbikes last year. I am more than willing to go for a local ride and posted that I will try to make the Rich Valley trip tomorrow.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Plio & I have moved away from the quads as well.... two seasons Sled & Boat...May long the boats will go in at Wabamun, this extended sled season is happily unexpected.

We will spend some time playing in the field on the NE corner of 633 & 43.... then head up to hwy 33, I have a county map identifying the crown lands...

Looks like we are all homeboys. I don't quad and I sold both dirtbikes last year. I am more than willing to go for a local ride and posted that I will try to make the Rich Valley trip tomorrow.

Top Bottom