Honda CRF 150F

Cblake29

Reaction score
The only bike i have lol, well its a good bike but i need some more power. I was wondering does anyone have any ideas what i could do to it that wont be very expensive but will get me some where...and does anyone know of a good site to get sticker kits off of for cheap lol

jimdandy

Reaction score
Pick up a copy of Dirt Rider mag. April 2009 big article on getting more proformance from Honda's 150f page 118. Good article the sky is the limit on the price tag more money more power

Reaction score
The only bike i have lol, well its a good bike but i need some more power. I was wondering does anyone have any ideas what i could do to it that wont be very expensive but will get me some where...and does anyone know of a good site to get sticker kits off of for cheap lol
You can get mor power with a bigger rear sprocket fom renthal for around 52.00

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could look at this website bbr do lots of trick stuff for the crf150http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/Products/Products.aspx

Shadlar

Reaction score
I put a BBR exhaust on my daughters 08 150F. It sounds really nice, and makes lots more power. We got our son an 09 150F with a stock pipe on it. The difference between the two is pretty amazing. I never would have thought a pipe could make that much difference. The BBR exhaust makes a huge difference on these 150F's.

mat

Reaction score
You can just remove the spark arrestor, It helps a little and give the bike a better sound. But the 150f is so heavy, I don't think it's worth investing any money on it...Just ride it hard it is a good bike to learn.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^x2! better off to trade up for a bigger bike. no matter what you do it will still be a 150f. sell it, take the money you were going to put into it and you could by a decent used 250f

wiebo5

Reaction score
ok i wouldnt suggest selling it unless you want alot more power i also have a 150cc crf and i am thinking about the rear sprocket to give me a bit more power but i would do that and if it still isnt enough then sell it for a bit more than you would but i would also look at what year of a bike it is if its older i would probablt say sell it but for example i have an 09 so i just got it so i dont really want to sell it already but yeah id say go for the sprocket

Top Bottom