home builders?

kawiford

Reaction score
I am looking to build a simple 1500 sq ft bungalow in the wabamun area and am wondering if anyone knows of a good home builder.I dont really know the costs or processes involved and any suggestions would be apperciated. Thanks.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I could......but only heard bad things about any/all builders I know of sadly.....My suggestion would be to find someone small, chances are it will be a lot better but find a lot of references. I personally will never do it, I am building mine myself.

Builders like jayman put out crap.....they pay their trades nothing and get nothing but shotty work in return and the crap they try to pull is pathetic.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fox maple homes, he is a member here tko sled ed, is based out of stony plain, give him a pm

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try to find a small scale builder in stony , make sure you get references , have them show you some homes they built , do your homework or you may end up with a mess on your hands .

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
I am looking to build a simple 1500 sq ft bungalow in the wabamun area and am wondering if anyone knows of a good home builder.I dont really know the costs or processes involved and any suggestions would be apperciated. Thanks.

We could look at helping you out. Do you have plans? If not we have plans to look at or full on custom design. Give me a call anytime Trev (780) 934-9442

Top Bottom