Home Alarm system advice after Break-In!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Las time I was at Home Depot I looked for the Bolt Buddy as I wanted it for the garage. Didn't see it. Went to Rona, didn't see. Not a popular item? Pulled from stock? I will look again next time but didn't even see a spot where it should be??

Action Locksmiths on 149 st. But they look nice, thats about it. If they want in, that wont stop them.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked one up at Action just a while back. Yes, if they want in they will get in no matter what. All the Buddy is going to do is slow them down enough that the dogs can get to them in time. Hence I would like a camera....wouldn't that be fun watch on tape.:d

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate reading these threads! Sorry about your loses. Don't you wish there was a Trunk Monkey setup that was real! People should just leave other peoples stuff alone! The trouble is that there is no repercusions to doing whatever. Security by S & W.

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ADT For years now , They call asap , dont cheap out with a simple system i put in a 38 zone system in my place i can track them threw the house , Just my 2 cents , good luck , and sorry to hear about your incident , so far the only thing i have caught was the dogs breaking out of the house but they called asap soon as the garage door opened

Top Bottom