arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to warm up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol like most retirees you will be going back to work part time to get a brake from that list.

You mean I can't just ignore that list? :plugears:

That's what happen to. Get forced retirement and ended up working a couple days a week at smaller places

Mine wasn't forced , but yup.....they've already threatened to call me back in a month to start planning for an April maintenance shutdown. Sure gonna be nice for it to be MY choice. :D

winter.png

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
that will be $79.95 plus GST, PST, Carbon Tax, and 15% mandatory gratuity

I'll take out the spaces, you put on the "BB code url is allowed" after it is finished. adamg will be happy, I will have changed my signature to accommodate his request, and I can have your bill put on my ever increasing tab!

Win, win, win...................:yo:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another cold morning here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
-32 this morning for my second to last drive to work. Not gonna miss this!

Relax and enjoy! This will be a story to be retold your great grand children...............You know, I used to drive to work for 2 hours in -32 and do the same on the way home. Do you think grandad was tough?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Relax and enjoy! This will be a story to be retold your great grand children...............You know, I used to drive to work for 2 hours in -32 and do the same on the way home. Do you think grandad was tough?

Yaaaaa.....Kyle doesn't seem too interested in kids, and daughter's not much better. Might be a long wait.

That reminds me of when my Dad used to brag about rowing up stream both ways going to and from school. Ha, ha! He really did though! Lived in Balfour, but went to school in Proctor....across the west arm of Kootenay lake, which is pretty much a river at that point. :D

Last edited:

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Minus 8 here on the island,I'm working Righton the beach, friggin cold with the wind,came home to get my insulated coveralls while I wait for tide to go out abit, getting tired of this,can't wait to get back to normal 6 or 7 degrees.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yaaaaa.....Kyle doesn't seem too interested in kids, and daughter's not much better. Might be a long wait.

That reminds me of when my Dad used to brag about rowing up stream both ways going to and from school. Ha, ha! He really did though! Lived in Balfour, but went to school in proctor. :D

Well in defence of that storie if you paddle slowly I can see the old boat being sucked down into the Balfour narrows so technically I guess you could row upstream both ways.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

That reminds me of when my Dad used to brag about rowing up stream both ways going to and from school. Ha, ha! He really did though! Lived in Balfour, but went to school in proctor. :D

There are a few places in Canada where the waters flow both ways at different times. I didn't know it happened there. I guess I'm not as smart as I thought I was.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a few places in Canada where the waters flow both ways at different times. I didn't know it happened there. I guess I'm not as smart as I thought I was.

Nah......it's a river. Gotta row upstream both ways or end up in Nelson.

Top Bottom