Hockey players with hurt feelings?

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a good contributing factor is the people who are responsible (Coach) is paid less than the players, yet is on the chopping block if they don't perform. I'm not saying the coaches are terribly paid (they aren't by any means), but the heiracy is setup to fail. Any other blue collar job is paid by responsibility level...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I think a good contributing factor is the people who are responsible (Coach) is paid less than the players, yet is on the chopping block if they don't perform. I'm not saying the coaches are terribly paid (they aren't by any means), but the heiracy is setup to fail. Any other blue collar job is paid by responsibility level...

ACTUALLY COACHES MAKE DECENT COINAGE, PLUS A LOT OF BONUS AND INCENTIVE STRUCTURES. THIS IS FROM THE LATEST SEARCH(IT'S OLDER, BECAUSE BABCOCK IS STILL LISTED):

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Mike Babcock (Toronto Maple Leafs) makes $6.25 million per season as the league's highest-paid coach; Joel Quenneville (Chicago Blackhawks) makes $6 million and Claude Julien (Montreal Canadiens) makes $5 million. Sportsnet reported Trotz's deal runs five years with an average annual salary of at least $4 million.Jun 21, 2018

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Completely agree...not arguing with you on that front at all....but there is a good chunk of players who make more than the coaches, yet bear little of the responsibility.

ACTUALLY COACHES MAKE DECENT COINAGE, PLUS A LOT OF BONUS AND INCENTIVE STRUCTURES. THIS IS FROM THE LATEST SEARCH(IT'S OLDER, BECAUSE BABCOCK IS STILL LISTED):

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Mike Babcock (Toronto Maple Leafs) makes $6.25 million per season as the league's highest-paid coach; Joel Quenneville (Chicago Blackhawks) makes $6 million and Claude Julien (Montreal Canadiens) makes $5 million. Sportsnet reported Trotz's deal runs five years with an average annual salary of at least $4 million.Jun 21, 2018

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NLL is the best bang for buck sports entertainment going. I love pro lacrosse games.

Thats a fact!

Lacrosse games are GREAT bang for your buck. Very high energy, fast paced excellent entertainment.

And it's Canadas national sport.

Top Bottom