Hockey players with hurt feelings?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the heck is coming of society now we have NHL players going after coaches for harsh words? Wtf...

Sheldon Kennedy, Theo Fluery etc ya they were abused... Graham James a complete creep, but getting your arse chewed out is not abuse. Never would have seen the snowflakes coming out in hockey.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next thing you know they will be girly boxy boxing instead of a good old fashion Fister. Wouldn’t want to have a fat lip and hurt feelings.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with what you stated. Sad part is, it's only going to get worse. I think a person needs to get thier arse chewed out. As long as it isn't racist. I can remember my coaches and teachers given me a tongue lashing. I think I turned out ok. Made me pick up the pace. Oh well, lets see what" you people "think.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fail to see how one person can be racist for calling someone a word that is perfectly acceptable when used by another person.
If a black coach used the N word it would never be brought up as racist.
Just another example of the double standards we live with.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm done with hockey. First Don Cherry fired now all the whiney pussies who for the most part no one has heard of putting Hall of Fame coaches on the chopping block. Looks like hockey is no longer a mans game. What next drill sargeants on the block for hurting enlisted mens feelings?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
77272963_10162656957265201_5520844996292378624_n.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm done with hockey. First Don Cherry fired now all the whiney pussies who for the most part no one has heard of putting Hall of Fame coaches on the chopping block. Looks like hockey is no longer a mans game. What next drill sargeants on the block for hurting enlisted mens feelings?

that's probably the best thing you can do. spend your time and money doing or watching something else.

never could stand professinal sports. bunch of over paid grown up kids out there playing games and touchin butts lmao

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is about a little more than getting your azz chewed out, there's a place for that in the sport and the work environment. The stories I have read involved physical assault and racist slurs. Anyone here call their African coworker the N word? How about the Asian guy a slant? Snopro when a First Nations customer comes in do you call him a chug? Didn't think so.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the crap beat out of me by a bunch of other kids once. Yes my feelings were hurt but when my older brother went and found the kids and beat the living crap out of all of them I sure felt better. Never had to worry about those kids after that. I'm thinking their feelings and their pride were hurt but I felt better hahahaha

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New hockey player says"Coach he took the puck, from me, Hey Billy give back the puck over to Will lol. Folks that's what it' s coming too. Robert Dinero wasn't far off in the Movie Meets the Fockers ' who keeps 8th place ribbons lol.
Unbelievable:firefire::firefire:

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you work in an office it's probably not as common as if you are doing a physical job with other men. like construction, rigs, pro sports... comes with the teritory. don't be a bitch.

Exactly.

Its rediculous to compare a hockey locker room with an office setting, two COMPLETELY different settings.

Perhaps these "men" should take up ringette if hockey hurts their feelings. Good grief, man up already! Snowflakes are EVERYWHERE these days.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

Its rediculous to compare a hockey locker room with an office setting, two COMPLETELY different settings.

Perhaps these "men" should take up ringette if hockey hurts their feelings. Good grief, man up already! Snowflakes are EVERYWHERE these days.

One of my co-workers calls it...”the puss-ification of society”..!!!

Top Bottom