HNIC has reached a new low....

Dakine879

Reaction score
Sorry just a rant... between watching two ultra boring games ending in 5-1 and 5-0 and then having to put up with George Strombowhatever try to be buddies with the real hockey guys....

i just can't take it any longer.

PS i usually don't agree with Cherry, but he was spot on tonight. The NHL should be ashamed to sell tickets to the oilers - leafs game

PPS Hrudey was accurate with stating RNH is a 3rd or 4th line center on a real NHL caliber hockey team. Oilers fans were really offended by this comment, but unfortunately, he is correct.

god the oilers suck. (and i'm an oilers fan)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Strombowhatever is terrible; struggles with the basics and hasn't a clue on the finer details. Indeed, HNIC is at a new low.

It was nice to see Hrudey take exception to the report card. That was a breath of fresh air!

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like watching the hockey.. As soon as intermission or any commentary between games i'm looking for something else, interested in the players and teams, not all the opinions like a talk show..

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
strombo is a no show, the guy only knows what the producers tell him about hockey, it is painfull to watch!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was a much music v-jay. He should go back to doing nothing and allow people that were actually involved with hockey do the hosting, not some metro-sexual d-bag. It use to be after players retired they got a job in front of the camera, guess you need a degree in broadcasting and hand jobs to pretend to know what your talking about. I cannot stand the guy, never could.

My 2 pennies worth

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whenever I sit down to watch a game, I find another channel with something I'm interested in, just so I can click one button and avoid the commentary or overly repetitive commercials. I've grown to hate Telus, wildlife associated with telus and Toyota Camry's.
Budweiser and ATB are getting close to being on the list as well.

I think Kypreos will snap one night and feed Strombo some punches. They all have that "what the hell do you know" look whenever he makes a comment.

aocbiz

Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing about Kypreos, but back spaced it out!! Haha

Dakine879

Reaction score
Ya i get the same feeling that old man Nick can't stand Strombo

chancey99

Reaction score
They have the best in the biz in Ron Maclean, and we have to listen to this idiot stromboputzolous. What a joke.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new format is absolutley horrible! I wanna watch the games but it is so revolting!! That includes metro man strombodip.. Totally f@&ked it up!!

Top Bottom