hly cr*p im engaged

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: hly crap im engaged

Congrats! :beer: Don't let these guys scare ya off! :eek:

No input from me on marriage...same guy 22yrs no marriage...works perfect for both of us! And we still have sex..WTF???? I think something's wrong here....:confused:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:dnever thought it would happen to me but it did and i couldnt be happier

You say that now. Yes I remeber when i first asked my wife to marry me, she told me she had to finish the dishes first, i was kinda awestruck sitting on the couch with the WTF look on my face. been great since, sometimes i get to go sledding and fishing, and once i got to go hunting to. lol nah its great getting to have a slepover with your best friend and your wife every night. congratulations.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You say that now. Yes I remeber when i first asked my wife to marry me, she told me she had to finish the dishes first, i was kinda awestruck sitting on the couch with the WTF look on my face. been great since, sometimes i get to go sledding and fishing, and once i got to go hunting to. lol nah its great getting to have a slepover with your best friend and your wife every night. congratulations.

Anddddd...... Your best friend has boobs! LOL
Congratulations! Wish you guys a wonderful and happy life!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol you asked her whilst she was washing dishes perhaps a sign for what was expected of her or was that just a reverse thinking thing to get her thinking good things happen when doing dishes

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

never actually thought of it that way, it was just the timing, we were going to my grandparents for christmas and wanted to do it before we went and by thetime i got the cones to finally ask that just happened to be what she was doing. good phsycology, though not sure it worked like that

Top Bottom