finally completed my highlifter,very happy with my new ride

Attachments

• IMG_3177.jpg
    IMG_3177.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 416

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi neville,i love the can am it worked well.but knees been bugging me,not getting younger.never was a fan of the commander or mavrick,i think polaris has it right with the highlighter.cant wait till spring

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering... heard stories at the motorcycle show about the warranty on that machine.... what did you get for warranty ? and did it cost you anything?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very nice machine... looked at it at the motorcycle show here in Calgary..... awesome Walker Evan shocks too!
but to by a machine brand new without warranty .. only 6 months I think is risky for a machine that costs anywhere from 30 to 34 grand..

but on the other hand.. no one ever said performance is cheap.... in the last 8 years the racing world has given what the consumers want but at a price....
the average person can not afford these toys any more....

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most popo dealers use a 3rd party warranty supplier anyways (extended)........i think. POPO is gonna refuse most warranty claims on a mud machine 9 outa 10 times to boot too, i would guess.
You are right though Mark,the prices are getting insane on these (all brands). ready to ride is well over 30 k nowadays.......WOW

Yet, u can buy used ones with 300k and a handfull of extras on them for around 18 K +/- .....Way more depreciation in a year than what i payed outright for my old 08 RZR....LOL. After a year of low oil prices and layoffs,these things are really going to drop in price...big time.

Great machines, but i think they have priced them selves out of the market. Especially in light of the coming slowdown.........

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 months Is normal. That's all I got on my 900xp.

what? you telling me that your rzzr was done after 6 months, lol. yes 6 months is about all you get on polaris. kawsaki is 3 yrs, but you may have to fight to get that.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering... heard stories at the motorcycle show about the warranty on that machine.... what did you get for warranty ? and did it cost you anything?
i purchased the 5 year warranty.been dealing with cycle works for a long time,great service for me there.talked to head of service before i bought warranty and there after market one covers eve thing,this is the first time i did this,but believe i will have better peace of mind with it,plus i plan on keeping this one for a while

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't know where these guys were buying there ride,at cycle works it comes with 6 month warranty and the option to by aftermarket warranty for 5 years .this is what i did.no problem at all to buy extra warranty.
here is what I got sent to me....

Top Bottom