high lifter lift kit

outlawbiker79

Reaction score
hello all !! i'm fairly new to atv's, have an 2008 suzuki king quad & i'm ready for a few mods. i wan't to go from the stock 25x10x12 tire to 27x10x12 kenda executioner's all the way around. does anyone know if they will fit without lift ?? i was looking @ a 1-2" high lifter lift kit but then i was reading some other threads that were not to high on high lifter kits. any help would be appreciated.:confused:

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should be fine fitting those tires without a lift kit. If you want a lift i would use the xtreme products atv lift. Its a two inch lift for the 750 and a 3 inch lift for the 700. I have a 3 inch on one of my 700 kings and have never had a problem with it. Hope this helps.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Ya stay away from the high lifter lift kit, will put ur axles in a not so healthy angle and u will wreck cv joints, u can use either a spatv lift(3") or just a 1" lift kit from kimpex or lightning products(only 120 smacks). I use the 1" on the demo i ride, its got 26" swamp foxes and brings the ground clearance up to 12.5" in front and 13.25" in the rear.
For ur tires no lift is needed as i have installed oodles of 27's on kings. I've even installed 28's w no lift but had to add 1" wheel spacers to clear the footrest mounts, and to stop the rubbing on the inner skirts on the front.

billybigrigs

Reaction score
I had a highlifter lift on my quad for 2 yrs, and took it off cause it was bent and getting wrecked. Don't bother with it, if you want a little lift put spacers on your springs.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am using RDC lift kits on the RZR and the quad.
No issues at all.

I am also using high lifter rear coil springs on my quad.

Top Bottom