Union Wheel and Accessories

Farmer1006

Reaction score
Hello Motorsports enthusiasts !
I actually signed up with Snow and Mud chat forum because I was told of its popularity & honesty. I thought this would be the perfect place to share a great experience my wife and I had at our new local shop called Union Wheel & Accessories in North East Edmonton.
My wife planned a surprise gift for me by taking my RZR and my truck in for some accessories with out me knowing. My truck got a leveling kit, rims and tires and a cold air intake. On my RZR they replaced the rear RH rear drive axel and we have some rims & tires coming. SURPRISED ,,yes I was to say the least and my wife is awesome YES ! The part that was the most surprising was that I did eventually find the Invoice and seen what my wife paid. The prices where great and the labor was totally fair,,,, best of all they didn't take the opportunity to take advantage of a female customer ! I ve personally gone down to the shop and met Shawn & Danny the owners, they are great local guys with a view on business that is refreshing. I highly recommend these guys from chainsaws, lawn mowers atv, sled, sxs, utv, auto tires and rims, 4x4 & jeep acc. they can get almost anything, I was surprised,, a smaller shop that's definitely big on service & fairness.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Top Bottom