Hey Norwegian guys- Eagle Valley lodge pics here!

Frenchie

Reaction score
Hey Frenchie, thought this would make you smile, heres is a photo of a group of your friends us at the bottom of the hill watching you go up...what do you think they are thinking?

Not sure, Randy's smile look kinda evil, Ray seems to get the picture of what's bound to happen (he was very close!), and well Angele as always she just had total faith in me hahaha!! To say the least that is one heck of a funny pic!

Frenchie's Angel

Reaction score
Too funny! Love the pic. I was probably thinking in my head, "dam, I wish you took me up there with you". lol

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I truly can't wait for the snow to fall and start sledding. Can't wait to test out my new sled. Even more, I can't wait to see Felix in action this year. I have a feeling you guys are in for quite a show!!

Can't wait to see you all.

Angele

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
As promised Angele the last time I saw you in Sicamouse....your smiling face on the site. And remember Frenchies runaway sled through the trees (and nearly int the tree) while we had lunch...very funny. You know I have that video somewhere???

Too funny! Love the pic. I was probably thinking in my head, "dam, I wish you took me up there with you". lol

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I truly can't wait for the snow to fall and start sledding. Can't wait to test out my new sled. Even more, I can't wait to see Felix in action this year. I have a feeling you guys are in for quite a show!!

Can't wait to see you all.

Angele

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hehe, not sure what you are asking but I ride an '07 REV 800R 151", stock, with HPS can. I love this sled!
I'd like to get a BB to help since I will be going for the bigger chutes next year, I Dare Ya just keeps pushing me hard!!

That sled is really good candidate for the same BB as paul's.. It's easy to do.. I think that we are also goingh to be doing one for chris this year.. If your interested in any info just PM me.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys and gals,i also am getting the excitment jitters waiting for the snow.glennie you have to hook up with the widow makers this season,its a great time ....sledding and the comrodery and may be a little poker, i like pauls money ha ha see you on the hilll soon:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys and gals,i also am getting the excitment jitters waiting for the snow.glennie you have to hook up with the widow makers this season,its a great time ....sledding and the comrodery and may be a little poker, i like pauls money ha ha see you on the hilll soon:d

Oh man we'll have to make plans for that.. I'd love to diggin with you guys.. It'd be a good time.. Hey and it'd be another guy on a cat.. Help even out then odds..LOL..

Paul101

Reaction score
well well well I finally get some time to get on snow and mud and see my name being mention a few times
steve you better bring a Wad of money this year it will look better in my wallet than yours
Bring on the poker
Glen I am going to be struggling on the hill this year you do not want to bb frenchies sled or i will be on the bottom for sure
to many turbos in the group this year
I also heard Frenchie has bought himself a new turbo RT 1000 so I guess I will be at the bottom this year anyway
Can't wait for the new 1200 4 stroke dew (400HP)
Well good to see the excietment in the air
Can't wait to get on the hill
Go widowmakers

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you say it looks like youll be on the bottom of the hill this year hmmmmmmm if i remember is that not where you were last year lol love you bro see you soon go widowmakers

krazy ken

Reaction score
Good to hear from you frenchie. The deaf one and the boys are heading to revy on the 23rd to 27th. Looking to get the whole weekend before, maybe try and hook up. No turbo for me yet, just going lite weight and longer track for the POW. Heard Rene maybe tagging along.

palsnowmobiles

Reaction score
What is your lovely girlfriend gonna be driving this year Frenchie???

Heeeyyyy, what i have heard it`s a -04 REV 800 ???
We`ve just met Frenchie and his company when we left the Eagle Valey Lodge, the other day (Friday night 30th jan.) hey all seem to be Nice guys !! Sorry I could not stay there longer to ride with you Frencie. =( :cool:

Frenchie

Reaction score
Paul!!! Yeah Angele's sled rips I just can't believe it haha!
We rode Eagle's saturday AND sunday and I tell you it was one of the best days of my life!! Powder was 2-3 ft, and it snowed an other 3ft sunday night according to Rene!! I guess I will go back this weekend haha!!!

It was nice to meet you guys keep on riding hard we'll have to hook up next year!

Cheers

palsnowmobiles

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard Rene said that !! =)
It would be a blast riding with you guys sometime !!
Haha..... I also heard you didnt make it upp Drop Of Doom !! We just hammered it down for you to make it, it should have been like concret for you guys :rolleyes: !!!

See Ya sometime !! Keep it up :cool:

Pål, Norway.

Paul!!! Yeah Angele's sled rips I just can't believe it haha!
We rode Eagle's saturday AND sunday and I tell you it was one of the best days of my life!! Powder was 2-3 ft, and it snowed an other 3ft sunday night according to Rene!! I guess I will go back this weekend haha!!!

It was nice to meet you guys keep on riding hard we'll have to hook up next year!

Cheers

Attachments

• DSC_0253.jpg
    DSC_0253.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0083.jpg
    DSC_0083.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 36
Top Bottom