Hey Norwegian guys- Eagle Valley lodge pics here!

Frenchie

Reaction score
There's too many of you guys that are already planning a trip for next year, so here are some pics for ya!!

Front of lodge
[media]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm131/filpatry/Eagle%20Valley%20lodge/IMG_0763.jpg[/media]

Dinner being prepared
sicamous203.jpg

Dinner Served - Manuella you are the best!
sicamous096.jpg

Lobster and Steak that's what is does to ya
sicamous123.jpg

And of course when you go out riding you get to see some crazy stuff!!
FrenchieBullPen1.jpg

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha.. Those pics are to funny.. I know just about all of them.. I've worked on just about all of there sleds... Good pic of the hallet crew... The pic also has one of the good old beer hunters pub owners in it as well... Cool....

Frenchie

Reaction score
Hahahaha.. Those pics are to funny.. I know just about all of them.. I've worked on just about all of there sleds... Good pic of the hallet crew... The pic also has one of the good old beer hunters pub owners in it as well... Cool....

Hahahaha! Yeah those Edmonton boys I tell ya lol! Well I know for sure you did a heck of a job on Paul's sled, it flies!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha! Yeah those Edmonton boys I tell ya lol! Well I know for sure you did a heck of a job on Paul's sled, it flies!!

Yah paul sure loves his 800 or so.. LOL.. The new one chris will be riding will be good also.. it'll be alot like paul's.. Steve's kitty is getting a good "tune-up" per say aswell.. The kitty should pretty much be able to run real close to paul this winter.. Man i can hardly wait for winter..

Last edited:

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi frenchie,great pics, we all had a great time sledding with and your bro.glennie at specilty sleds just finished installing the RK TEKheads on my M8 ported and polished,looks good should go real good. now i just have to find the balls to ride it. rene was a great help last season spending time with me and building my confidence look forward to taking it to the next level this season.see you on the hill soon:d

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 61

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sounds like your Kitty is gonna really purr. Your riding with a great group of guys to learn from as well...a bit crazy, but skilled.
hi frenchie,great pics, we all had a great time sledding with and your bro.glennie at specilty sleds just finished installing the RK TEKheads on my M8 ported and polished,looks good should go real good. now i just have to find the balls to ride it. rene was a great help last season spending time with me and building my confidence look forward to taking it to the next level this season.see you on the hill soon:d

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there all crazy thats why we are called the widow makers:djust spent 5 days quadding with all the boys at big horn dam what a RUSH:beer:

Frenchie

Reaction score

Right on! I look forward to riding with you guys too! Gee I guess I am next in line for a RKT BB or Aero turbo, or else I'll be left alone when riding with you guys!
When do you plan your first ride?
Cheers

Frenchie

Reaction score
What is your lovely girlfriend gonna be driving this year Frenchie???

An 03.5 Summit X with carls cycle porting. It has a 3" pitch 2.5" X 16" X 150" extreme track, so she will definately highmark me! I also added a BOSS seat on there so she will look as good as ever haha!

035rev1.jpg

img_04221.jpg

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big trip booked in feb with all our family and relatives fron ont who think they can ride lol paul is booking the others with rene see you soon

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big trip booked in feb with all our family and relatives fron ont who think they can ride lol paul is booking the others with rene see you soon

What time in feb?? You guys should try and make it out to the Mountain mania ride '09 in mcbride it's jan 30 - feb 1.. A bunch of guys from the site go out and have a great time riding..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey Frenchie, thought this would make you smile, heres is a photo of a group of your friends us at the bottom of the hill watching you go up...what do you think they are thinking?

Attachments

• IMG_9307_2.JPG
    IMG_9307_2.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 173

Frenchie

Reaction score
Hey there frenchie what do you ride?

Hehe, not sure what you are asking but I ride an '07 REV 800R 151", stock, with HPS can. I love this sled!
I'd like to get a BB to help since I will be going for the bigger chutes next year, I Dare Ya just keeps pushing me hard!!

Top Bottom