Eagles Pass Feb. 16th

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow was great 5ft deep in places! and easily 2-3ft on the flat. Went into some great spots thanks to being shown around by Jason, great rider and sure knows the area...Thanks again Jason. We met up with Greg(Barefooter) from this site, another great guy. Anyway I had a blast the whole day managed to get stuck a few times, and so did the rest of the group...but that's expected when the snow was so deep! We stayed at Eagle Valley lodge really enjoyed the whole trip. Rene maybe next time I am out that way, you'll be having better luck and can make it out for a rip. Here are a few pictures from the day. 1. Jason, and Greg 2. Spikeydave 3. Rob 4. Rob, and the creek bottom.
Attached Images

Attachments

• DSC00549.jpg
    DSC00549.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC00550.jpg
    DSC00550.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 417
  • DSC00556.jpg
    DSC00556.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 417
  • DSC00546.jpg
    DSC00546.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 412

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darin:

It was my pleasure to meet you, Rob and Dave. Thanks again for letting me tag along with you and the stucks you helped me out of! I turned around the kill switch the next morning.

You know it is an epic day when you start out first thing in the am, and end up coming down the trail by moonlight!

I hope that you had a great rest of the week with the Saskatchewan boys. Make sure that you send me your contact info, so we can get together the last couple of weeks in March. For sure - we'll try to get together to cowboy this summer!

Cheers,

Greg

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics guys i cant wait to get back out there, if you have not you should post these pics in the eagles pass ridding areas section!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be ready to go next week!:d

Top Bottom