Hey! Newbie here looking for some help on 2009 Assault.

KevinF

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2009 Assault. I love the sled but have found that it has a slight bog on the top end. A slight burp of the throttle and it's gone but does happen fairly regularly. It has a 2010 motor with all updates. I've only ran chevron supreme with Lucas Oil octane boost. It also has an MBRP stinger on it. I've read lots of info on this site about this problem and have learned a lot. I was wondering if anyone still currently rides with this problem or has any new ideas on what could solve the problem. Much appreciated. Will post pics of my sled soon.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard of guys having luck with a fuel programmer but since i got rid of mine i stopped following fixes.. or you could go big an turbo er lol

Two Blue

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2009 Assault. I love the sled but have found that it has a slight bog on the top end. A slight burp of the throttle and it's gone but does happen fairly regularly. It has a 2010 motor with all updates. I've only ran chevron supreme with Lucas Oil octane boost. It also has an MBRP stinger on it. I've read lots of info on this site about this problem and have learned a lot. I was wondering if anyone still currently rides with this problem or has any new ideas on what could solve the problem. Much appreciated. Will post pics of my sled soon.
Welcome to the site. good luck with the fix and have a safe and good year.

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
fuel commander with the polaris program called THE FIX. the polaris dealership owner told me about it hopefully that helps a bit maybe check in with a few dealerships or check fuel commander website and welcome

Top Bottom