Help

Rod

Reaction score
I've got an 05 grizz, I just started and while it warmed up I reved it up to warm up quicker and the reverse lihgt on panel came on. Anyone know what's wrong??

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Is it still on and won't go off?Try unhooking the battery and letting it sit for a while ,if that doesn't work maybe there is a bare wire some where.let us know what happens..

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nothing that a Black felt wont fix. :eek:,

Mabie a sensor got some water in it, check your electrical connections and if you find on the shift lever or going into the transmission clean it then apply dielectric grease to it and hopefully that fixes the issue.

newfiedoo

Reaction score
does it run ok??? had similar thing happen on a rhino the reverse light would flicker and rev.limiter would kick in at half throttle turned out being a bare wire on the reverse switch....could also be the reverse switch...good luck

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same thing happened to my REV, light always on so I removed all BRAKES but then ya need trees to stop:p,joke
go with the felt marker idea its probably the sensor on tranny or wire. I would not worry too much,

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suspect it to be the switch or wier to it. If you remove the reverse sensor wire on the top of the transmission ( right below the fuel tank on top of the transmission.. single wire bullet style connector) does the light go out... it should. I would suggest the shifter lever position switch or a wire from it.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha flashes the reverse light when it is over-reved with no load (ie: in neutral). Take it for a ride, it should go out.

Top Bottom