help?

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:so my friends and i have this little mazda truck that is pretty much just to have bag the hell out of it, after a little fun we toook it to the shop to cut the muffler off and turned it off, then went to start it to hear it and it wont start, there is lots of power the signals work and the head lights just nothing when we turn the key. any ideas of whats wrong? please help fun is on the line here:(:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
:so my friends and i have this little mazda truck that is pretty much just to have bag the hell out of it, after a little fun we toook it to the shop to cut the muffler off and turned it off, then went to start it to hear it and it wont start, there is lots of power the signals work and the head lights just nothing when we turn the key. any ideas of whats wrong? please help fun is on the line here:(:d

Push in the clutch........Bwahahahahaha...try crossing over the cylinoid with a screwdriver....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check the battery posts really well. wiggle them around.

if one is loose or making a bad coonnection it will still power the accessories but not crank the starter.

also check the main power wire to the starter aswell. sometimes it will get caught on trees etcetc.

the battery connections may apear tight sometimes theyjust need a good rattle

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check the battery posts really well. wiggle them around.

if one is loose or making a bad coonnection it will still power the accessories but not crank the starter.

also check the main power wire to the starter aswell. sometimes it will get caught on trees etcetc.

the battery connections may apear tight sometimes theyjust need a good rattle

should i maybe clean the ends, another problem that we kinda created is we nose dove it and now the fan rubs the hood lol

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha does anybody have a truck around that they may wanna just give away or trade for a case of beer;) :beer: haha weare looking to get two more trucks for a little more fun...please be in or very close to good running conditon...Please and thanks:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom