He's got problems

Attachments

• capslock.jpg
    capslock.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 223

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow you guys can be so tense at times , the guy asks for a lil help and you make fun of him/her. Now what seems to be the problem and ill see if i can get someone else to help you , Cause well im useless:eek:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow you guys can be so tense at times , the guy asks for a lil help and you make fun of him/her. Now what seems to be the problem and ill see if i can get someone else to help you , Cause well im useless:eek:

haha, we're just having fun with it man.....

Usually when you post "help" with something you describe the problem, not a vague brand name description of two components on your sled. Until more info is received, no help can be given. In the meantime....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That summitric guy started it all by yelling...what's that all about buddy....Why you yelling all the time...lol...

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nitrous kits are super easy to install and operate.
1. Install Kit
2. Blow motor
3. Finish up and post results

haha just kidding, I'm tuning a boss kit myself for the first time this weekend, so stay tuned for the hilarious results of me siezing my motor. The hardest part for me is remembering that the nos is not medical grade and I cant suck on the bottle to get the giggles.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, we're just having fun with it man.....

Usually when you post "help" with something you describe the problem, not a vague brand name description of two components on your sled. Until more info is received, no help can be given. In the meantime....

I was in the same boat, with just funnin, i have little or no clue how to help a guy with a sled problem. Chit i ask our shop guys how to fix my sled and he works on volvos most of the day. :beer::beer:

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Install Kit
2. Blow motor

haha just kidding, I'm tuning a boss kit myself for the first time this weekend, so stay tuned for the hilarious results of me siezing my motor. The hardest part for me is remembering that the nos is not medical grade and I cant suck on the bottle to get the giggles.

that's funny, because i have been there done that, and yet would like to do it again??

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Install Kit
2. Blow motor

LOL
Its that easy???????:confused::confused:

Justin:rolleyes:
LOL

bad ass rev

Reaction score
for my first ride what should i do with my fuel should i max out the dial and tune from ther? and my nos solenoid ther the dial on top what does it do?

Top Bottom