Help - 08 Yamaha Venture MP

Yami450D

Reaction score
Good to hear it started. Advice when starting it, don't ever touch the throttle when starting it, it will not help any, will just cause it to flood more, i know from experience. This is a Fuel Injected 4-stroke. I don't think some of the people giving you tips knew that! Anyways, glad to hear you got er fired up, you'll enjoy the sled, my dad has one. Happy Sledding!

elvis

Reaction score
ckeck the gas relay right side under the batterie. when you turn the key on you should hear the gas pump.

bcboy

Reaction score
my phazer had the same problem 2 weeks ago in -40 weather. year and never had that problem even in -40. and its a good thing my nytro started otherwise it would have been a cold night buuurrrrr. oh and if u don't use it much i would put a battery tender on it if its sitting in the cold

MRAN

Reaction score
Iwent thru this with a sled I picked up in december - turned out that there was a lot of moisture in the gas - ended up draining the tank and carb before it would fire up and take off. Was ready to scream before we fixed her and now it is the sled doing the screaming...all smiles ever since.

Don't give up - fix the issue and enjoy. You will not regret it.

Top Bottom